Hi, i currently use a Korg AX3000G and noticed it has the option of using an external midi controller to manipulate the effects. Would the new Korg Mini kaoss pad be worth getting to do this? how effective is it when used with a guitar? i know matt bellamy from muse uses a KP in his guitars which is cool but he also has theremins and stuff built in lol.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

By the way i dont plan on installing it in to my guitar, just putting it on the strap or something.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable

I wouldn't bother personally, dont be lazy and use your feet :p.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Hmm. See with the fx unit ive got you can assign parameters to the expression pedal, but you can only control one parameter obviously lol so would the kaoss pad enable me to control more?
Quote by rebelmidget