Currently, I have a volume/tone setup. But I want to add one more volume so that there's one for each pickup. How hard would it be to do so?

Thanks

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

well, there are those double knob, that can control 2 different things (common in pedals). so you could put a double potentiometer and this kind of knob, but i don't know hoa hard it will be
Quote by its irrelevant
What's your pickup setup? dual humbucker?

It is HSH, but I don't use the middle one at all.

Would it be possible to add one of those push-pull thing to control the volume?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I assume you have 2 control pots already then?

I don't think it would be too hard, just need some skill with a soldering iron, an extra pot (about $3) and some wiring diagrams, which can be found online for free.
Yes I do. But I'd still like to use the tone control.

Quote by KileManA7X

So I think what you have is a master volume pot and a master tone pot.
You can reuse the master pot to control the bridge 'bucker, then add another pot for the bridge p/up.

Your guitar has a 5-way switch too, right?
If so, you need to wire in teh volume pots in between the p/up and the switch. I can't seem to find a diagram that fits you exactly, but this one is close:
http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHHH3T2201

Hopefully someone else could make you a diagram? (I'm not too good at it)
its much easier to find a diagram on the web thats either what you want, or very close. ask questions after you pick out a diagram, because those are tried and true (well, chances are) and we on the messageboards can make mistakes in telling you exactly what you need... and none of us want to draw up diagrams for everyone that comes in (well, chances are...).

to your question, it wont be very hard. you can either add a new volume pot and drill a hole, or go with a stacked pot (audio/nonlinear taper). stacked pots cost about 3x more, and youll have to buy knobs that go along with that setup. ill also add that ive never seen knobs for a stacked pot that arent the knurled metal kind (like on tele's and jazz basses), so keep that in mind.

we'll need more info too. what exact setup do you have right now?
It is a HSH with a 5 way switch

There is one volume pot and one tone pot with a coilsplit thing.

Quote by KileManA7X