Hello,

I think am going 2 get this

What are they like

tanks ta lot
I've modded mine quite a bit with new speakers and stuff but I love mine. A lot. I literally can always rely on it. And regarding your sig, that Paul Gilbert sound is achievable!
Thanks for reading
Oh and to add, it works very nicely with a good overdrive pedal. The ZW44 did it best for me. It brings the real hard side of the amp out!
Thanks for reading
They're good, have a bright clean channel. it's very Fendery. The drive is modern sounding. The VC's are considered to be nicer, the cleans sound more british (think Vox, Hiwatt), and they have a more vintage sounding gain, and less gain than the LC's. The VC also has a bright switch, which gets a brighter, close to Fendery tone too.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by chrisbeevor
I've modded mine quite a bit with new speakers and stuff but I love mine. A lot. I literally can always rely on it. And regarding your sig, that Paul Gilbert sound is achievable!

I'm interested in the "and stuff" part. I'm getting a used LC15R sometime next month and I was planning on re-tubing it because I know it's kind of old (has an HH Invader speaker) and it's not likely the tubes have been replaced in a while. Are there any mods that you recommend. Thanks...