Tomorrow my family is going out and I'll be left at home by myself with no neighbors to piss off.

So naturally my amp is gonna get turned up to 11!

When was the last time you guys got to do this?
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
every weekend
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last time I did crank for a day? Back alley, Soho, last night. Then a little crack.

I dont need to turn it up too loud when practising.
I plugged my DS to my amp yesterday when I was alone. You can hear the bass lines pretty well, but it was awkward to play.
My drummers grandparents are caretakers of a church so we practice in the church hall as loud as we want, so once a week, it's awesome.
Its a rare occurance for me as I have a whiney ass brother who doesn't like music.

But he's off to uni .
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
every day in college, thats the beauty of a music course. also every monday evening at band practice
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
today. its so fun.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
****! 50watt tube at full volume... you will be deaf... and blind...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i just got a brand new crate half stack 120 watts about a month ago and havent been able to get past halfway because of neighbors complaining
tis been too long since i cranked, but earlier everyone was out doing yard work and after i got my fair share done i played fairly loud.
I'm about to go outside with my amp and crank the **** out of it in a little while.
But i do this kinda stuff alot.

Edit:
50watt tube at full volume... you will be deaf... and blind...

I have a 100 watt half stack.
I've cranked it at full volume before and i'm fine, just don't do that too much, it is extremely loud.
Last edited by that1l)ude at Sep 15, 2007,
If i had a tube amp, it would be everyday for about another week or two. but i dont. which sux.
I value my hearing so I don't. Sorry to sound bitchy but if I play guitar its in my room so anywhere in the room, the amp is loud enough at low volume, and especially as prefer it beside me to fiddle with it.
Quote by coryklok
i just got a brand new crate half stack 120 watts about a month ago and havent been able to get past halfway because of neighbors complaining

Dude, **** the neighbors. Turn your stack up all the way. And when they come to the door, you'll have a decent excuse for why you couldn't hear them.

Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
I'm pretty considerate, I don't put the neighbours through my playing. Not to say I'm a particularly bad guitarist.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I haven't been able to go up to eleven since the beginning of the holidays. I met tow other friends - a drummer and a guitarist - at the drummer's house. Blasted out Machine Head and Metallica riffs all day long.

To any other above, or below, **** the neighbours. Let them deal with it, I have it fine though; opposite my bedroom and behind my garden is another drummer who's constantly playing, the neighbours who don't like the noise are too pussy to do anything and the others are all deaf.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'm home alone almost every day. And I live in the middle of no where.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
SPINAL TAP - "but this amp goes to eleven"

I've got a marshall DSL 50 half stack, and sadly it hardly ever gets past about 3...

I have old people as neighbours...
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Yeah, I'd do it more often if I didn't suck as much at guitar.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Every Saturday even when my neighbours are at home. They play their doof doof crap loud, I'll play my music real loud.
I do it everyday, I live alone and my basement is a studio with drums and ****..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
You know, crank day could just as well be wank day, *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *say no more, say no more*
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
I live in a place where I can be loud all day if I want and nobody cares. I just have to be quiet after 10pm but I usually don't like to abuse that freedom or my ears so don't kill it and go all day.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Almost every time I'm actually arsed to turn on my amp. 5 watts isn't that loud though .
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?