Poll Options
View poll results: Pick
Human
63 26%
Cow
178 74%
Voters: 241.
Page 1 of 8
Simple question. Would you prefer to see a human get killed by another human, or an animal... say a, cow, get killed.

They'll die by a the most common way they die in real life:

Human: Gun shot to the head, dead instantly.
Cow: Neck slashed open and left to bleed to death (to preserve the most meat).

Why did you choose what you chose?

Edit: You don't know the history behind the humans life.
Last edited by Thornography at Sep 15, 2007,
cow by far whats wrong with you xD

cows dont feel it when asians/jews slit their throats, looks pretty nasty but the vain that gets cut goes up to the brain
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
i've seen enough animals die, i'm bored with that.

i wouldn't mind seeing a few humans die... you know, throw some variety in there...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Human, if it was war or the execution of someone who in my opinion deserved to die otherwise I'd kill the cow, life that can create something is more valuable than a ton of meat that'll be eaten anyways.
Last edited by someguitarguy88 at Sep 15, 2007,
Humans are more important than animals. I like both, it's just that I care more for the welfare of a human than an animal.
How's about watching them live?
What sorta of sick bastard are you? Death isn't a trivial matter, not even to my food; if you're going to ask something like this show some level of psychological interest because that is the only reason a question like this should be asked. Not merely for your childish need for diversion.

anywayone who said cow:

...what the ****? YOu value ****ing cows over other humans? If I wasn't so laid back, I'd say that you sickened me...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
he means which would you pick to kill, not live.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by MiG_853
How's about watching them live?
What sorta of sick bastard are you? Death isn't a trivial matter, not even to my food; if you're going to ask something like this show some level of psychological interest because that is the only reason a question like this should be asked. Not merely for your childish need for diversion.

Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
a cow is an animal, it is a bipartide being body and mind.
It isn't complete in my eyes like tripartide humans Body mind and spirit.

And i would eat it after it has been killed.
I don't think human steak is the best food for you like.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
human. animals are incapable of hate, greed, or any of the other undesirable character flaws that define most humans. animals have better morals; anything destructive they do is for a purpose (mostly to survive), unlike people who vandalize others' property for fun.
Quote by meh!

anywayone who said cow:

...what the ****? YOu value ****ing cows over other humans? If I wasn't so laid back, I'd say that you sickened me...

The cow is being raised to die. It has no life. What makes you different from a cow? You can speak, you can write? Yeah it makes you a bit smarter but in the end you're an animal just like it. You don't have the right to control life, dick fuck.
Quote by thewho65
Humans are more important than animals. I like both, it's just that I care more for the welfare of a human than an animal.

i'll agree that some humans might be more important...

but not all.

i wouldn't mind watching a few sicko's die...

(is it just me or was that sentence strangely hypocritical?)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

a human, i lost hope in mankind after joining a vcal class
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by MetalheadA7X
a cow is an animal, it is a bipartide being body and mind.
It isn't complete in my eyes like tripartide humans Body mind and spirit.

And i would eat it after it has been killed.
I don't think human steak is the best food for you like.

youve never been a nonhuman animal, and therefore dont know wheter they have spirits or not. besides, humans are animals too.
I'd like to see politicians die..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I couldnt watch a cow die but I can eat them for England.

I've seen my grandad die so it wouldnt really bother me if I saw another human die.
Quote by cHIZZX-00
human. animals are incapable of hate, greed, or any of the other undesirable character flaws that define most humans. animals have better morals; anything destructive they do is for a purpose (mostly to survive), unlike people who vandalize others' property for fun.

Though I agree with your answer, I don't agree with what I've bolded. If you hit a dog, it will avoid you, right?
Those of you that place any sentient life above another deserves a knock upside the ****ing head. Everything is beautiful and deserves life. I think if Humans could be raised for meat, they should be, to put us in our place when it comes to meat consumption, which is horribly out of control in the world right now. Why should our bags of flesh and bones be valued over any other bag of flesh and bones?

None of you can prove that Animals do not feel every single thing we do as Humans. I've seen Animals express despair, love, humour, etc.. In fact, the only emotions that Animals don't really display are the Emotions that cause us to act like"Animals", such as Hate and Greed. We should be praising Animals and elevating them to a pedestal before acting like our life is more "valuable" to existence, or that we cannot learn from them. Many people say Animals are simply below Humans because they lack intelligence. They can't, for example, construct and program a Computer.

But neither can an Autistic Human Being. In fact, some people with Autism can't even accurately express any emotions beyond what an animal can. Should we then classify Autistic people as Animals and thus lower than any other standard Human Being, free for slaughter?
Super perfundo on the early eve of your day.
Last edited by Ego Tripping at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by Thornography
Though I agree with your answer, I don't agree with what I've bolded. If you hit a dog, it will avoid you, right?

well of course, it expects you to hit it again (both humans and animals have memory and login and feel pain), the animal has been provoked. i was referring to unprovoked hate (youve never seen a rasist cow, have you?)
Quote by Thornography
The cow is being raised to die. It has no life. What makes you different from a cow? You can speak, you can write? Yeah it makes you a bit smarter but in the end you're an animal just like it. You don't have the right to control life, dick fuck.

I don't have the right to control life?...what?

Apparently you would rather see a human be executed than a cow...

So, do you defend the beatles to the death when they are accidently stood on? Don't you think the number of species going exitinct every year simply through thiongs like pollution is terrible? OMG! KILL ALL TEH PEOPLE IN POWER PLANTS

Man, I value any human life over an animal.

Good god, I hope for your credibilities sake you've never owned anything leather, eaten meat, killed a bug.

In fact, when we cut down trees we destroy the habitats of HUNDREDS of animals. Hope you feel nice and guitly about your house
Quote by Ego Tripping
...meat consumption, which is horribly out of control in the world right now.

*goes off and eats some ham
dude. obviously a cow. humans are far more important. don't be stupid

edit: i am a vegetarian but i still think this thread is stupid. you even know that, if you are a vegetarian or not, you should know better.
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Humans are animals, this thread is either pointless or has an incorrect title.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Thornography
They'll die by a the most common way they die in real life:

Human: Gun shot to the head, dead instantly.

I don't think most people die from being shot in the head ...
Quote by as_i_lay_dead
*goes off and eats some ham

way to bring some light into this thread!
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that gunshot to the head with an instant death is not the most common way humans die.

Basically you're an idiot.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Let's make 'em fight each other instead That'll be waaay more fun!
for rent
Quote by cHIZZX-00
youve never been a nonhuman animal, and therefore dont know wheter they have spirits or not. besides, humans are animals too.

It says in the bible they are different to humans
They are there for us to use in whatever means neccacery, they are not the same way as us with some sort of religious soul.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by meh!
I don't have the right to control life?...what?

Apparently you would rather see a human be executed than a cow...

So, do you defend the beatles to the death when they are accidently stood on? Don't you think the number of species going exitinct every year simply through thiongs like pollution is terrible? OMG! KILL ALL TEH PEOPLE IN POWER PLANTS

Man, I value any human life over an animal.

Good god, I hope for your credibilities sake you've never owned anything leather, eaten meat, killed a bug.

In fact, when we cut down trees we destroy the habitats of HUNDREDS of animals. Hope you feel nice and guitly about your house

its people like you that give humans an bad name
Quote by merfsullivan
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that gunshot to the head with an instant death is not the most common way humans die.

Nice.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by merfsullivan

i think he was giving an example, but yeah, i'm also pretty sure most anything would die with a gunshot to the head...

except that cow in me myself and irene.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by cHIZZX-00
its people like you that give humans an bad name

What, have the cows being talkin' **** about me? ^^
Quote by Thornography

Interesting point but not really accurate. A dog will most likely avoid you for a short time (very short) but usually has near instantaneous forgiveness. I've seen an owner hit their dog and have it run off, only to have it wag it's tail at the sight of the owner a few minutes later.

Constantly abused animals however, develop embedded fears. If the Dog was beat by an adult male for an extended period of time, it will most likely fear adult males for a long time, perhaps the rest of it's life.

The difference is, the Dog STILL has infinite forgiveness. It does not hold grudges or prejudices. My Girlfriend deals in Animal Therapy in which she has given help to these kinds of Dogs, so I've witnessed their recovery. Once she is finished with her treatment (which usually lasts just a week or so), the Dog is completely recovered and has no problems of any kind with Adult Males, once it realizes that there's nothing more to be afraid of anymore.

If anything, we should learn from these Animals and their lack of egoic developments that hinder our ability to forgive and move on.
Super perfundo on the early eve of your day.
So far, 11 UGers among us are a little messed up in the head to say the least.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by MetalheadA7X
It says in the bible they are different to humans
They are there for us to use in whatever means neccacery, they are not the same way as us with some sort of religious soul.

that's only the christian point of veiw. they are other religions and who's to say which one is right (if any)? besides, the bible was written by people (not the christian god), and will therefore value humans above animals.