i have a Marshall jcm 900 tube combo. i dont want to be loud all the time since there is another guitarist, and i dont want to have to stop playing to turn up. is there some footswitch or something that i can use to turn up for solos?

i have a volume pedal, but its better for turning down if someone else solos, cause it dampens the tone when its lower.

i have played on amps with a lead channel, and on the footswitch it comes with you can turn up. i want something like that, but my amp doesnt have a lead channel, just clean and dirty.

help thanks!