I would say thats a good deal. go for it.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
... Why do people want 5 and 6 string basses? I find it just about pointless cause i already think the G string is high enough and under used.
I want it because of more notes. I don't care what you say. I want one. I own a 4 string and i love it. I just want one to have more choices. And my 4 string is crap. Instead of asking me that question ask yourself this one. Why does the string numbers matter. And I also want one because of all the styles I play.
yea most bass players just want to experiment as i do so yea i would say thats a good buy system
Should I wait and till it has reviews because I don't want to get something bad. Is ESP a good brand?
They do have some pretty good guitars which are very highly rated in the local metal scene, but can't tell you about the basses.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
If you ask me, you shouldn't bother listening to reviews anyway. I mean, asking opinions is great, but a lot of people who post reviews on music vendor sites are idiots. They're generally very biased and unintelligent reviews as well.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
More notes isn't a terribly viable reason. The real benefit is like watchingmefall said, economy of motion. Putting a high C only gets you 5 notes your couldn't play otherwise, but gives you 5 more notes available without moving your hand too much. That is why you have 5 and 6 stringers IMO.

But it looks like a good buy. Getting a 6 string that doesn't blow ass is hard at that price. However, I think yours will be okay.
Quote by someperson
... Why do people want 5 and 6 string basses? I find it just about pointless cause i already think the G string is high enough and under used.

Because, most five strings have a low B, and not a high C.

Also, 6 strings open up alot more possibilities if you're into playing chords.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.