ok, me and my friend who I just met two weeks ago are gonna go to a movie tomorrow, and we have no idea what to go see. She's into prett much everything, but like me she doesn't like horror movies, so that is out of the question. I'd go to pretty much everything just because it's fun to hang with her so any suggestions are accepted. Thanks

Wizards?
Balls of Fury was decently entertaining.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
3:10 To Yuma looks good.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Yeah, '3:10 to Yuma' looks amazing, but 'Superbad' sounds more up your street, think that came out this weekend over here, not entirely sure about that though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
What on Earth is Superbad? I've seen the ads and all, but that's it.

EDIT: I want a revival of Spaghetti Westerns!
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

superbad was kind of dumb...not many really funny parts
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by roythereaper
What on Earth is Superbad? I've seen the ads and all, but that's it.

It's a classic coming of age story about two friends trying to get girls drunk to **** them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
There's a few options.

1. Death Sentence - My favorite movie of all time, and it's pretty sad too

2. Shoot Em Up - Imagine "Crank" but even MORE badass

3. Mr. Woodcock - Haven't seen it yet, but it looks pretty funny
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by civildp1
It's a classic coming of age story about two friends trying to get girls drunk to **** them.

Sounds epic, but is it REALLY appropriate for this guy?
Call me Callum

if she hasnt seen superbad then definitely see that, if she has then balls of fury was hilarious
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
What about that 2 Days In Paris? It's some soppy romance film, I believe.

I thought it was a sequel at first
Call me Callum