I'm going to a symphony here in about an hour, and I was wondering if there's any special etiquette for it. Any suggestions?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
At the intermission do not stand up in the audience and shout:

EASY EASY EASY! YOU SHUTTT UPPPPP!!

Whilst clapping your hands.

It's kind of frowned upon.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Last edited by cagnius at Sep 15, 2007,
I'll keep that in mind.
Quote by thewho65

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Don't whistle, stand and applaud when the first violin walks in, don't yawn, expect to applaud the conductor at least three times after the piece (he'll keep coming back.)
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Don't shout "Freebird!".
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)

Typical pit. One semi-serious answer, one serious answer, and one wannabe comedian. =P
Quote by thewho65

Change your avatar, that would make everyone there acknowledge you
Quote by JilaX^
Change your avatar, that would make everyone there acknowledge you

Everyone acknowledges boobs. You're obviously wrong.
Quote by thewho65

Quote by Green_Jelly
Don't shout "Freebird!".

This man knows his stuff
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by wizards?
was I the serious or the semi serious?

Serious.

I think.
Quote by thewho65

Probably the serious one.

I hope you enjoy it, though.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper
Probably the serious one.

I hope you enjoy it, though.

Thanks. I'll report back, if anyone's even halfway interested.
Quote by thewho65

Quote by Green_Jelly
Don't shout "Freebird!".

I was going to suggest shouting that.

Do what Kevin and Jim do in American Pie after Oz finishes singing:
"Yeah [whatever the conductor's name is]! You fucking rule! Rock and Roooooll!" Whilst doing the devil's horns.
Oh, be careful of what you wear. I doubt a Slayer T-Shirt would go down well.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Quote by Gemini
Everyone acknowledges boobs. You're obviously wrong.

Well, then the solution is obvious, isn't it? Bring a lady friend and make her show tits
oh, i forgot to say, dont wear one of those hats with 2 beer cans on top. Also, dont sing along cookie monster style.
*waits for madcap*
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Madcap?
Call me Callum

Quote by roythereaper
Madcap?

he knows almost everything about classical or symphony stuff

he is the bomb when it comes to that
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Oh!

I forgot about him. I've just spent some time on a ban, forgive my forgetfulness.
Call me Callum

dont shout "Man, is anyone elses ass sore?" then look around at the people around oyu giving you bad looks and go"Hey, i payed for this symphony balls, so i should get an ass hugging seat."
Take a tiny mirror and spend the entire performance trying to get light shining on the First Violinist's face.
Quote by wizards?
was I the serious or the semi serious?

you were the fool, fool
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by minibrowny
oh, i forgot to say, dont wear one of those hats with 2 beer cans on top. Also, dont sing along cookie monster style.

or do
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Okay, so I wish I would have known symphonies are dress up things. I ended up going in a band shirt, cut off camo shorts, and skull slip-on shoes. Awkward, but the only people who said anything were my friends, so it was cool. The orchestra played Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op.18 and Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 3 in D Major ("Polish"), Op. 29. The pianist for the Rachmaninoff piece was Marina Lomazov, who totally blew me away. All in all, it was an awesome time, especially for my first symphony.
Quote by thewho65

Quote by 3FingeredHoek
don't talk, at all

It's already over, man.
Quote by thewho65

Man, I went to one a while back. the entire auditorium was silent, except for this woman in front of me. she did not stop talking, not once. all I could hear was "whisper whisper whisper". it ruined the symphony for me