Well I'm pretty set on this guitar, I just have a few questions/issues.

#1: How big is the neck honestly? I have a cheap Silvertone now and I'm really loving the neck, I wouldn't want to go much more wider then that.

#2: How long will it be until I will really need to change the pups? (approx)

#3: How does the Worn Cherry finish look? Does Epi do a good job on it? Or is it just cheap?

#4: How good is the guitar overall? Based on what you think.

#5: How will it sound with a Palomino V8? I'm looking for a very clean tone on a small budget, and I got to try them both but not together.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
The neck is slimmer then a Les Paul neck. You say you tried it, no? Did you like it?

The pick-ups are fine, but not great. You may never need to change them, if you like the sound. I added EMG 85/81 pick-ups to mine, but that's because with assloads of distortion they get a little muddy.

Never seen one in Worn Cherry, mine is satin black.

I like mine alot, I liked the one I played before I bought mine. I tried it and a Gibson SG standard back to back and really didn't notice the difference, other then were the neck meets the body. It's also survived being dropped a few times without even needing a retune.

Very nice, I'd imagine, although I've never played a Palomino.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I tried it, but my friend changed the neck. I've played an LP, it was just nice and a bit bigger then my current guit so I think the G-400's will be great. I'm glad you like it. I really didn't doubt it much after I tried it. Its one guitar I'm looking forward to playing.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I have the White G-400 special edition with emg 81/85 and the neck's fine. Overall it's a great guitar and I highly suggest it.
theyre comfy, the stock pickups are actually pretty good, theyre versataile but lack a bit of definition, worn cherry, is that the one that isnt glossed? kinda natural looking? they look pretty nice.....

haha that's all I can say I guess
great guitars
Glad to see everyone likes it. Thanks a bunch. Now just to find more answers about how it will work with the Palomino V8.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i played an older one before and loved it. and now i think they have alnico pickups, so you may never need to change them. keep in my mind i havent tried a new one.
Well its good news that people have very few bad things to say. Now doesn't anybody know how clean it may sound with a Palomino V8.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
1: the neck isnt all that wide IMO, but i prefer a wider neck anyway. it doesnt feel all tha diff from a LP, but thinner definitely

2: they do the job alright

3: it looks pretty good unlesss its got fingerprints all over it in the lgiht

4: its a niec guitar. versatile, has nice tones with the right amps, and does the job well. just be mindful of the longre neck, i have a habbit of hitting the headstock offa ****

5: i have no idea, coudlnt say
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!