So I'm in the market for a new guitar and I'm leaning towards the C-1 blackjack, anyone ever played it? I just sold my C-1+ and I love the way it felt, but I didn't like the duncan designed and the smaller scale, I'm used the 25.5" scale and the C-1+ was a 24.75. I like the string thru and the duncan jb/59 combo in the blackjack. I went to my local sam ash and guitar center and neither had one to play so I have to trust you guys comments on it. If not this guitar, I would like a 25.5" scale with the duncan jb/59 combo in it.

Thanks
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
All everyone does on these forums is bust nuts over Schecters.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
I have an S-1 blackjack and its amazing. Besides the body style im pretty sure they're almost exactly the same...and i couldn't be happier with my S-1.
well I really dig the sound of the duncan's, plus the string thru's good also. I loved the feel of my c-1+, the neck felt great. The whole guitar was well built for the money, that's why I'm leaning towards blackjack.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Anyone know if the Damien 6 is any good?

I've been leaning towards a schecter too but I'm not sure which one to get. I can't go above $500 either so the hellraisers are out of the question. Not that interested in FR's either.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I have this. It's decent but hasn't really held up all that well over time. Pretty good for an intermediate guitar I suppose.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Quote by tinblimp9340
I have this. It's decent but hasn't really held up all that well over time. Pretty good for an intermediate guitar I suppose.

what you had problems with?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro