I am being completely serious when I say my balls have been itching for many weeks. Most of the time it only itches at night, and it only itches on the left side for some reason.

To make matters worse, I found out that there was a breakout of staff infections at my school around the time this first occured. I am starting to become paranoid about my condition.

Should I go see a doctor about this or wait out the itching?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
yes, you should go see a doctor
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
unless you just shaved your pubes, definitely go see a doctor.

i'm pretty sure those can kill you.
Someones got scrot rot.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
No offence, but 'serious' and 'the pit' dont go well together...
Ya, go see a doctor...I had the same problem, and I was fine.

And man..."I am being completely serious when I say my balls have been itching for many weeks" is the funniest thing to ever start a UG thread I have ever seen...im not laughing at your misery...it's just superrandom

I wish you luck
Quote by King Jeremy
"I am being completely serious when I say my balls have been itching for many weeks" is the funniest thing to ever start a UG thread I have ever seen...im not laughing at your misery...it's just superrandom

Well I was expecting ICY HOT LOLZ!!1!1 as soon as I posted the thread unless I said something like that...

...and me saying that will probably still not stop people...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
going to the doctor is for pussies.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile