#1
so i was listening to the radio the other day and heard about this site (www.freelaptopnation.com), you have to sign up for 2 offers by their sponsors and they'll send you a free laptop...i've seen tv shows kinda like this on G4, where you go to a site, view a couple of things, and at the end of the show you are put into a raffle to win something from the site you went to so the whole free laptop looks legit because the laptop is payed by the sponsors, but i still have doubts...has anyone tried any of this things?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
#2
if it's anything like the ones i've seen after you complete 2 sponsor things it'll give you 2 more than 2 more etc...

if you do like 10 or so then yes, you do get a laptop but it's almost not worth it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
#3
Quote by RageAgainst...
if it's anything like the ones i've seen after you complete 2 sponsor things it'll give you 2 more than 2 more etc...

if you do like 10 or so then yes, you do get a laptop but it's almost not worth it


i don't mind trying 10 "free trials" to win a laptop
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
#4
Some of them aren't scams, but you have to be careful. The way they work is they refer you to offers which you complete, sometimes you have to pay or buy something. Then that company pays the free laptop company a sum of money which is used to give you a laptop. Most times you have to refer people and get them to complete 2 offers as well.

Its basically rarely worth it, get a job, save up and buy a laptop
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
#6
Quote by Axeman99
Some of them aren't scams, but you have to be careful. The way they work is they refer you to offers which you complete, sometimes you have to pay or buy something. Then that company pays the free laptop company a sum of money which is used to give you a laptop. Most times you have to refer people and get them to complete 2 offers as well.

Its basically rarely worth it, get a job, save up and buy a laptop


i never take those site seriously but i took this one because i heard about it on my favorite radio station which makes it a little more legit than others...if i get a job and save money, i probably wouldn't spend it on a laptop lol
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
#7
SCAM"!! For the record I did'nt read the first psot
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
#8
Quote by blues-guitarist
i don't mind trying 10 "free trials" to win a laptop
it wouldn't be 10 free trials...you'd end up having 3 new credit cards and a new mortgage...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
#9
Quote by blues-guitarist
i never take those site seriously but i took this one because i heard about it on my favorite radio station which makes it a little more legit than others...if i get a job and save money, i probably wouldn't spend it on a laptop lol



Crackhead.
#10
Quote by JC13
So you'd be doing this just because it's free, wouldn't you?

About 90% of the time, it is a bunch of crap that makes it not worth it at all. The other 10% of the time, it is a bunch of crap but worth it.

i think i'm gonna do it...if it's worth it and i get a free laptop i'll post back
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson