I currently use Ernie Ball Super Slinky's in my Epi LP100 (In the process of modifying it right now) and i keep getting buzz. Should i switch string gage and go for something heavier or get a enw nut altogether?

I'd like to stick with Ernie Ball but if there is another brand i'm open to new ideas.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Well if you get rattling from the thinnest possible strings, you might want to raise the bridge. I'm not sure though.
Quote by sexlove45
i have this one called elixer i think. but anyways ****s hot

yeah i've played elixers. i love em (hate the price). but i need a gage range too. i currently play 9-42's
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
ok, im thinking trying some not even slinkys or power slinkys.

any other thoughts?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Heavier strings will increase your neck relief. They'll raise your action too, but not by much, so it's better just to raise the action.
It might be your neck too, LP 100s are pretty crappy. I use Super Slinkys on my LP Classic (Epiphone), and I don't have any buzz.
yeah im in the process of modifying my 100 and getting a gibson (BFG les paul probably).

and if i raise my action it makes my strings further away from the neck (which ****s up my soloing for a while) so id like to try and just get a new nut and some different strings unless its absolutely necessary
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss