10 26%
winter
20 53%
spring
3 8%
fall
5 13%
Voters: 38.
Winter. The way I see it, you can always put more layers of clothing on, but when you strip down to nothing... Well there's not much you can do. =\
Yeah, i like summer cause thats when i have 3 months off school
Hello
I like Autmun the best. In Summer, it's too hot. and in Winter, it get's too cold. I also like all the leaves. Although, the Spring is.....wet?..I guess that'll do for Spring.
I lived in alaska for 5 years and I've lived in Texas,Georgia. I think I've experienced enough of both extremes to have a definite answer. Winter is way better. I'm in Georgia right now, the AC broke and it was 90 degrees in the house. I'd take -50 degrees over that any day.
Winter... I like the short days, long nights... and snow.... something we very rarely get!

Though what we get here of summer really sucks... The sun hardly comes out... when when it does, there's the cool beaches n you don't need to wear loads of clothes!

Overall i like winter... I just wish there was more snow and less freezing rain...!
Irish weather really sucks!!
I like Spring the most, I think. At least during the day time. The extreme temperature-swings during the in-between months kind of annoy me though.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
winter...i like the long nights by the fire...more sexorz for me
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Winter is the patron season for metal, mostly black metal.
Summer's for reggaeton and booty shaking hip-hop cause of the heat.
Spring is for pop and classical music
amd fall was ok, but EMo's are starting to infest it.
winter for me. i like to snowboard more then i like to skateboard. and technically you can skateboard all year. Just go inside :P
Quote by af_the_fragile
Winter... I like the short days, long nights... and snow.... something we very rarely get!

Though what we get here of summer really sucks... The sun hardly comes out... when when it does, there's the cool beaches n you don't need to wear loads of clothes!

Overall i like winter... I just wish there was more snow and less freezing rain...!
Irish weather really sucks!!

Same.

I really don't like Spring it's just... fuckin miserable or something...