hey guys.

wat should i learn first?
wat is the order of wat i should learn first, second, etc.
i know basic chords and i mainly want to play the guitar to play solos and songs and stuff.
i know the A major pentatonic scale so far.
i just got my guitar, so dont be too hard guys.
FightFor Honor, Fight For Your Life, Praying To God That Our Side Is Right.
-M.I.A.

Seize The Day or Die Regretting the Time you Lost is Empty and Cold Without You Here.
-Seize The Day
ok, major scales
FightFor Honor, Fight For Your Life, Praying To God That Our Side Is Right.
-M.I.A.

Seize The Day or Die Regretting the Time you Lost is Empty and Cold Without You Here.
-Seize The Day
Learn sweep picking first!...

...just kidding. Major penatonic scales are pretty easy, then major scales, then minors. Then learn some alternate picking techniques. then learn the scales with alternate picking. Then of course learn how to do slides, then bends, then hammer ons and pull offs... after all that everything just sort-of falls into place...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
chromatic exersize every day!!!!!!!

get yourself a metronome ASAP i cant stress that enough

find a pick that suits you

learn major and minor and whole tone half tone diminished scales

then try and learn as much theory as you can while learning to play

play songs

not in a particular order tho
Learn the major scale first before you learn any other scales...and I mean LEARN it.Firstly you need to know the notes on the fretboard before you learnany scale, if you don't then you can't actually learn anthing scale-related. Scales are not just fingering patterns, they're a set pattern of intervals between notes and it's important to learn the actual notes your're playing and also the theory behind them too. Also because notes repeat all over the fretboard, likewise scales repeat across the whole fretboard. When you learn a scale in one position you're only learning part of it.

For the time being though concentrate on your chords, they're what you need to play songs with and also they help with dfexterity and finger strength. Get good at playing open chords, then move onto barre chords.Whilst your doing that look into chord construction, it'll help you learn new chords as once you know the rules you shouldn't have to remember loads of different patterns any more.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com