Ive basically narrowed it down to a Roland Cube 60 or a Randall RG75 G3.

I like the versitility on the Cube and it is reasonably cheaper ($50-$170) but I play play most rock and Metal (Pantera, Rhoads, Metallica, COB, KISS, pretty much all rock and metal) and I know Randalls have a sick tone. I play a Dean FBD Dime guitar if that makes a difference.

So what should I get?
I'd recommend the Peavey Windsor.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I love Cubes, especially for metal. Also, the effects should entertain you for a lil while until you decide to get pedals. So yeh, the Roland
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Oh wow, what a decision for my end. I love the Cube line, and I absolutely crave for the RG75G3's tone from what I've heard from clips.

I'd say it depends on if you're looking for a "real" tone (Meaning, it's not modeled after a different amp and you can tweak the sound with pedals) or a modeled tone.

But as for me, I'd pick the 75G3.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
What about one of the new Vox Valvetronix XL series amps? Do any of them fit in your budget?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
All the Vox amps ive tried are kind of bluesy amps which arent suited to metal as some other amps ive played.

They are a tube amp right? Im kind of a bit put off from tube amps as ive heard they require some maintaining?

The Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL is in my range. How would that compare to the Roland and the Randall?
Oh and the prices are::

The Randall: $400
The Roland: $300
The Vox : $300

So the Randall is $100 more. Is it that much better?
Quote by CORT noob
I'd recommend the Peavey Windsor.

It doesn't have a clean channel though, if it does, it's a crappy one.

EDIT: I misread the first post. Consider the Peavey if you're going to play that kind of music. It's great for it.
Quote by Colgate Total
It doesn't have a clean channel though, if it does, it's a crappy one.

EDIT: I misread the first post. Consider the Peavey if you're going to play that kind of music. It's great for it.

It's a single channel amp.

Anyways, if you're playing metal, it's worth it. You probably don't need Fender Cleans if you're playing mostly metal anyways, anything that resembles a clean works for metal cleans.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
It's a single channel amp.

Anyways, if you're playing metal, it's worth it. You probably don't need Fender Cleans if you're playing mostly metal anyways, anything that resembles a clean works for metal cleans.

Some bands DO have great cleans though, like Opeth, Metallica, etc.
Quote by Scott.
Windsor is too much anyway unless you can get one sub $400.

The Windsor is $350
Is it? Can I have a site or something that sells it please?

I couldnt find the combo unit. Just the stack.