So this morning I woke up early, went downstairs and whipped up a batch of pancakes. I didn't have a shirt on.

I went to flip them, and hot oil splattered all over my stomach. It burned pretty bad, and now I have red little spots all over my stomach like I have the chicken pox.

So I warn UG: never cook pancakes w/o a shirt on.
ill take that into consideration man, i myself actually made pancakes this morning (of the chocolate chip w/ walnut variety)
that sucks.

I too have experienced hot oil chest-burns. I was once frying some french fries in the deep fryer (without a shirt) when I got the idea to stand back about 3 feet and "shoot" the fries in like you would a basketball.

man that hurt like a bitch.

I feel for you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I had the same problem. Except I had a shirt on...just no pants

So I warn UG: Don't cook pancakes without pants
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
Quote by rock_and_blues
ill take that into consideration man, i myself actually made pancakes this morning (of the chocolate chip w/ walnut variety)

Ive never tried putting nuts in pancakes.. Gonna try that tonight
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by dudetheman
that sucks.

I too have experienced hot oil chest-burns. I was once frying some french fries in the deep fryer (without a shirt) when I got the idea to stand back about 3 feet and "shoot" the fries in like you would a basketball.

man that hurt like a bitch.

I feel for you.

Quote by rock_and_blues

yeah i usually make blueberry, but ill try walnut next time if i can get some
Quote by rock_and_blues

Dude, make the chocloate/walnut pancakes then thow some slices bananas and custad on top. It will make your mouth orgasm.

Also, never fry shrimp without gloves on. I always burn my hands frying shrimp. No matter how lightly i lay the shrimp in the oil it always splashes back at me. Damn shrimp.
Was semen involved?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
^ Isn't semen involved in everything in the pit?
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
Quote by ilovecanada1121
Dude, make the chocloate/walnut pancakes then thow some slices bananas and custad on top. It will make your mouth orgasm.

Yea i actually was gonna smash up some bananas and put them into the batter to make banana/chocolate chip/walnut pancakes, but we were all out of bananas...which was a bummer...
i once spilt boiling oil on my arm at work, some thing sort of. may we have the privilage of seeing pictures please?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
its not really that horribly bad, its just a ten weird-looking spots that really burned when it happened
Quote by samerika
Why are Ugers always so weird ?

he probaly woke up and didnt need to get changed so he just walked around in his shorts or whatever, i do that all the time in the summer

and tell chicks that is radiation on your stomach and you will soon be able to shoot batter out of your eyes and fight off bad guys
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
..basketball the chips into the deep fryer.. haha
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
You should also wear socks. I was making bacon and grilled cheese sandwiches and hot grease spit up at my hand while cooking the bacon. Well it was so hot that the hand holding the fork i was using recoiled and oil dripped down to my bare feet. It was kind of funny actually.
I hear ya, I remember once going downstairs with no shirt and deciding to try frying eggs with olive oil rather than melting butter. Needless to say, it was the most invigorating experience I've ever had cooking.
conclusion=make breakfest in a radiation suit
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club