I know it's pretty far away, but you can not be unprepared. The main idea of this thread is to share pranks or possibly stories about Halloween adventures. I'll start it off.

I have a dog. He poops. I figured that if I could gather enough of his feces before Halloween and put them in the walkway to my front door, I could get poop on the shoes of many children. Well I did it last Halloween and it worked perfectly. Taught them kiddies not to walk to MY door and ask ME for candy.

Please share!
might get slipknot suits and a micro amp and tune to drob b and play slopily over the E string
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I'm gonna get pissed. Theres a pub nearby which does a Halloween only cocktail called the Eye of Sauron, apparently its rare for people to drink more than 2. So I'm going to try it and see what hilarity ensues.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by tr3nt
might get slipknot suits and a micro amp and tune to drob b and play slopily over the E string

You mean the low B?

And, hell, play something GOOD in drop B. I play in B standard a lot (mostly because of Pelican), and you can create some kickass stuff.

And I'm hoping to be Quail Man.

Quial Man =

For all you kiddies who aren'y in touch with 90s awesomeness.

I've just got to find a way to rig a belt to stay on my head AND be a quail feather thing.

I'll have to glue a belt and a piece of a belt together, but I should be able to pull it off.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I would love it if someone of the right size dressed and act like The Joker.
Quote by fallenangel20
You mean the low B?

And, hell, play something GOOD in drop B. I play in B standard a lot (mostly because of Pelican), and you can create some kickass stuff.

yeah E, B same thing. isn't that Doug?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
yeah E, B same thing. isn't that Doug?

No.

It's his alter ego.

But, yea, it's from the show.

Saxo-Walrus

One word.

ManBearPig.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
No idea what Im dressing up as. Normally, I just get drunk and walk around town with my mates in nothing but my boxers.

that's right, Im being slash motherf*ckers!
all I need now is an LP ()
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
Last edited by The Paralyzer at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by Kulvin
I know it's pretty far away, but you can not be unprepared. The main idea of this thread is to share pranks or possibly stories about Halloween adventures. I'll start it off.

I have a dog. He poops. I figured that if I could gather enough of his feces before Halloween and put them in the walkway to my front door, I could get poop on the shoes of many children. Well I did it last Halloween and it worked perfectly. Taught them kiddies not to walk to MY door and ask ME for candy.

Please share!

wouldnt that also get **** all over your poarch...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Last edited by rnrsoldier1461 at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
wouldnt that also get **** all over your poarch...

Yes, but the only way I enter my house is through the garage. And also poop is very easy to clean... AFTER IT DRIES! HA
Quote by Axeman99
I'm gonna get pissed. Theres a pub nearby which does a Halloween only cocktail called the Eye of Sauron, apparently its rare for people to drink more than 2. So I'm going to try it and see what hilarity ensues.

That's badass.

I'll probably be going to a party or go messing around in costumes with friends.
Dickless.
actually last year i put a walkie talkie outisde right next to the front door in this plant, and when kids walked up i would say creepy stuff and they just like looked around and saw no one...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by someguitarguy88
Airsoft guns, bushes, and friends.

Crab apples, busy intersection, cars, fast friends.

More fun.

Saxo-Walrus

i'm going as a covenant Elite. complete with stilts to make myself 8 feet tall. everything else will be papier mache.

another of my friends is going as V, from V for Vendetta. and another is going as a penguin.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by fallenangel20
Crab apples, busy intersection, cars, fast friends.

More fun.

so true
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
I'm going as Dr Rockso... the Rock and Roll Clown... he does cocaine... ke-ke-ke-ke- YYeeeaahh

And I'm prepeared to announce it

Loudly.

My friend is going as Murderface
Well I'm planning on being Jimmy Page, the only problem is that I'm having a lot of trouble finding a dragon suit. Please PM me if you see one for sale on eBay or such. Aside from wearing it on Halloween i'd probably wear it out it public, how sick would that be to walk around the mall dressed as Jimmy Page in a dragon suit.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
I have an old back pack vacuum, i might go as a Ghostbuster (or a mexican stereotype)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a