Brian says:
dude that happened to me once
Brian says:
it was AWESOME
- Tony - 167 says:
LOL

DID this ever happen to you?

brian is thornography
Oh yea this has happened to me many times, but only when i'm sitting down. It really feels pretty weird, not pleasurable as it sounds.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
wut?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by Tu Madre lolz!
Phail.

I'm going to have to disagree. Farting a bubble under your sack is just good stuff.

EDIT: OK I didn't read it as it was and I am a bit disappointed. BUT, it is still awesome.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by groll01
wut?

Details

your sitting down casually and your on UG then ............ you get a farting urge and then your like it's on and then you fart and instead of blowing outback it comes in front deliberately passing through your ball sack and seperating the balls from thigh and poof the bubble* is gone.

* bubble is the fluctuated gas from your ass
whew, i thought you meant you farted out your pee hole, i was like WTF??!?! yeah, i fart between my balls all the time, it's nothing rare. i guess it feels pretty cool lol.
Last edited by frottage at Sep 15, 2007,
it can happen, it happened to me at school once on those goddamn plastic seats. my balls kind of made a seal on the chair through my thin shorts, and and felt them kind of morph as the bubble escaped. it felt kind of sexy, but weird.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by frottage
whew, i thought you meant you farted out your pee hole, i was like WTF??!?! yeah, i've fart between my balls all the time, it's nothing rare. i guess it feels pretty cool lol.

Dude imagine that. Your penis flapping around like a balloon loosing its air. AWESOME
Quote by Thornography
Dude imagine that. Your penis flapping around like a balloon loosing its air. AWESOME

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL