It has a very European sound to it. That verses in Some of These Times sounds like a techno song. I can't say that I like it, but it's not the worst I've heard.

To each his own.
I've been into these dudes for years! Not really a favorite of mine, but they have always been a very solid, very heavy hardcore band and show no signs of stopping. Props to them.
heard a few tracks a couple of years back and really liked them, had a sort of industrial feel to it which was good. never checked them out properly but its a name ive remembered as one to get into.
just got into listening to these guys. A buddy of mine who passed away a year ago was into them so i just decided to check em out for a bit of remembrance i guess.

I was never much into hardcore or punk or whatever.. but i'm enjoying the album i got. i remember seeing these guys a looong time ago. they came to my cruddy hometown of thunder bay ontario and they played this shitty club in old downtown. but they destroyed. so much energy its insane.

anyway. good stuff
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Zao_89
Something about not having showers in the venues they were playing.

Tell them to stop being pussies.

Buckets and bathing suits are all you need.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
hi

i need the raised fist republic guitar tab!can anyone help me?

or at least tell me what drop they r using?the guitarist?

thanks...
Quote by zayG
very energetic swedish hardcore, voice sounds very similar to somebody else, but can't put a name on it

http://www.myspace.com/raisedfist

THEYRE SWEDISH?
holay fahck
had no idea
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!