You know, what is hard to some can be easy to others. Tell us about your skill level.

EDIT: Wow, I really sounded like a dick there. I can honestly say I didn't mean to, but I am sorry for it coming off that way.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
between the buried and me especially their new album
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
"March of the Fire Ants"- Mastodon
"Moonlapse Vertigo"- Opeth
"Your Hand in Mine"- Explosions in the Sky
"Hooray"- Minus the Bear
"Plug in Baby"- Muse
"Anchor"- Cave In

There's a good, diverse list.

Now, get to learnin'.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Hmmm...well, I still don't have an idea of where you're at, but try The Killing Road by Megadeth. It isn't hard (well, the solo is...but the rhythm isn't) but the riffs sound SO good and they will help you move around the fretboard a bit.

EDIT: Wow, I kind of contradicted myself here...maybe it could be hard for you, but if you work hard it will happen and you'll have some killer riffs under your belt!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Sep 15, 2007,
Charlotte The Harlot - Iron Maiden
Moderately-simple as ****, and kick-ass to boot.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by fallenangel20
"Hooray"- Minus the Bear

anything by minus the bear is bound to be creative...however, be forewarned. all their stuff is insanely easy, however creative, and is just like 4 guitars littered over each other. but i do <3 them lots!
Quote by JewMasatFlex
anything by minus the bear is bound to be creative...however, be forewarned. all their stuff is insanely easy, however creative, and is just like 4 guitars littered over each other. but i do <3 them lots!

Well, not INSANELY easy, their tapping parts can be a bit of a chore.

And it's only two guitars. I've learned "Knights", "Hooray" and "Get Me Nakes 2: Electric Boogaloo", and the only thing keeping me from playing it spot on is my lack of a Line 6 DL-4 and a bunch of good pedals.

The tabs for those songs are great, as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20