Hey,

This is a single bass drum pedal. It is in great condition and has only been played a few times. It has a felt tipped mallet with a low resistance for great response! I am looking for 25$ shipped.

Thanks

Just because it's called ultimate-guitar it doesn't mean that the classifieds section needs to be guitars only. You may as well bitch about someone selling an amp saying this isn't ultimate-amp. Oddly enough I also need a bass drum pedal but I have no money, interested in trades? I was hoping someone would sell something like this but right when I have no money...
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Well I have to admit I don't have much but I'll PM you.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Sorry I don't have AIM, I forgt to mention I'm in Canada so that may be a problem depending.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Check your PM inbox in your profile.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Sorry man but I'll have to pass this up (though I don't want to) but if you still have it later this month then I'll for sure try and buy it off you. I'll e-mail you later when I run into some cash or a way to send it other than PayPal.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
I just realized I won't be able to ship anything out due to not having any money and some of the stuff (or at least the more interesting things) are at my friends house. He lives about 4 hours away and it's hard getting there and back without a vehicle of my own. I completely forgot. But like I said I'll e-mail you later and see if you still have it.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Thanks. That's what I thought. I've got a PDP kit but your pedal look different than mine. I was looking to get something better.
Quote by djmay71
this is ultimate-GUITAR not ultimate-DRUMS...

haha you'll bitch about this.. yet theres a guy sellin pokemon cards !! haha good one !..
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"