It has a purple blotch on it's front paw and the hair has fallen out. There was one on it's back paw but it's gone away now.

Any clue what it could be?
"The poor didn't want this one."
It could be ringworm. It causes baldness and redness/purpleness around the affected area. Just take him to the vet and get him medication. And be careful, you could catch it. My cat had it and had bald areas above its eyebrows, and it spread to my brother and looked like a red ring.
super aids

but seriously, i had a dog that had that but we never found out what it was and it was fine
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I agree with super-aids, since it truely is the only thing to fear in this world.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
kermit the frog ejaculated on it

'nuff said
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
One of my dogs had that once. Nothing to worry about. Although he stopped moving a couple weeks back and is starting to smell. Lazy bastard.
Quote by changeforfuture
One of my dogs had that once. Nothing to worry about. Although he stopped moving a couple weeks back and is starting to smell. Lazy bastard.

I lol'd
that happened to my grandma dog i dont remember what it was i think some kind of skin condition but they gave her some kind of shampoo for it
Quote by changeforfuture

Hahahaha

Go to the vet or search google.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by changeforfuture

Your doggie is dead.
You guys are really kind of scaring me, because I have a red ring on my upper arm, but it's a stretch mark .

Taking it to the vet really isn't an option. We can't afford it.

And the vet guy is weird. He has like 7 fingers between both hands.
my dog gets that on her elbows, just because theyre always rubbing against things. id go to the vet just in case tho. what type of dog is it?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
It's an albino husky/lab mix.

The other dogs don't have it though, just the one. And we have 9 dogs (we haven't given away the puppies yet), so I don't think it's something contagious.

EDIT: It's immune system may not be as good as the other dogs though, because it is the only one that is albino. The others are all black/brown/grey/white.
Quote by yeakley123
kermit the frog ejaculated on it

'nuff said

Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Quote by raptorz44
Your doggie is dead.

He just sleeps with his eyes open.
Also he doesnt eat and breathe.

The perfect watchdog. No distractions.
Quote by changeforfuture
He just sleeps with his eyes open.
Also he doesnt eat and breathe.

The perfect watchdog. No distractions.

Holy ****, i love you.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I just wrote a thing about the ethics of neutering your pets, but I deleted it. But it's unfair to the little puppys, that if they get sick they can't get the proper care.
brnh.bandcamp.com