View poll results: Is this a good story
haha funny man
5 16%
d00d ur soo gay
14 45%
PENCIL DICK BOY!! PENCIL DICK BOY!!!
12 39%
Voters: 31.
So, the other day I woke up, put on some shorts, and went to school. I went to American Lit class and I realized I didn't have my pencil, cuz I left it in my pants in my room. So I borrowed one from this girl sitting in front of me.

Later in the hall, she asked me if she could have her pencil back. I said I still needed it for the rest of the day.

Then she asked me what happened to the pencil I always used. I told it her was in my pants.

then she flipped out and called me a pervert, before I realized what I had just said.

Thoughts?
you cant possibly be over 13 years old
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
why wouldnt you have said pocket instead of pants you tard
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Mik3_182
so did u get the pencil for the day?

Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I bet you made that story up. Not because it's overly hard to believe, but because you seem like the average Pit-goer: extremely immature, and will do anything for a laugh. There are a couple flaws on top of that too. What kind of person brings only one pencil to school? Also, who puts their pencils in their pockets? But anyways, if it's real or not, it's not funny. So.. phail.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
You're a gay.
That's right A gay.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I bet you made that story up. Not because it's overly hard to believe, but because you seem like the average Pit-goer: extremely immature, and will do anything for a laugh. There are a couple flaws on top of that too. What kind of person brings only one pencil to school? Also, who puts their pencils in their pockets? But anyways, if it's real or not, it's not funny. So.. phail.

But what if it is??

Pics?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

i only take one pencil to school and i keep it in my pocket.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

lol im serious dude it happened.
i had been losing pencils every day, since i always stick 'em in my side pocket like by my right knee. and then, i wore shorts...one the very day i had forgotten my last pencil.

its real
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

i bring one pen to school. and i keep it in my pocket. i just dont think of it as a penis or anything
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
classic hahahahha
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by geetarguy13
So, the other day I woke up, put on some shorts, and went to school. I went to American Lit class and I realized I didn't have my pencil, cuz I left it in my pants in my room. So I borrowed one from this girl sitting in front of me.

Later in the hall, she asked me if she could have her pencil back. I said I still needed it for the rest of the day.

Then she asked me what happened to the pencil I always used. I told it her was in my pants.

then she flipped out and called me a pervert, before I realized what I had just said.

Thoughts?

she's dumb. and immature. let it be.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone