http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5sXk5tHbqA

ok so me and my friend were trying to get down the slow solo, which we did but in that live version specifically i think kirk harmonizes with james and it just sounds awsome. my point is me and my friend literally tried for an hour trying to figure it out but we couldnt. so if anyone could help us with this would be so much appreciated, either tabs for the harmonized parts or just telling us how it goes. thx much. the slow solo starts at 3:30 btw
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Last edited by eyeownyu at Sep 15, 2007,
What's your email? I'll send you a tab with the harmonized parts and everything
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,
Quote by Metallica!
well I think James plays octaves of what kirk is playing.

He plays it a step lower, I'm sure of it.

Kirk starts on the 19th fret, B string, while James starts on the 17th.
colgate im prety sure thas wrong, casue we tried it . we were getting parts of it but we couldnt get the whole thing.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Kirk plays the whloe thing a third higher. At any rate, this is a TAB WEBSITE, so go look it up.

James

e|------19--15-------17--14-----------17--14------15--12-------------15--14------14--12tr14-
b|-17------------17--------------5--------------15------------13--13------------13---------------
g|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|-11----------------------------11--12--14--15-------
b|------13--12--13--15--13----------------------------
g|----------------------------------------------------------
d|----------------------------------------------------------
a|----------------------------------------------------------
e|----------------------------------------------------------

Kirk
e|------22--18-------20--17-----------20--17------18--15-------------18--15------17--15tr17-
b|20------------20-------------18----------------18------------16--16------------16---------------
g|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|-14----------------------------14--15--17--18-------
b|------16--15--16--18--16----------------------------
g|----------------------------------------------------------
d|----------------------------------------------------------
a|----------------------------------------------------------
e|----------------------------------------------------------
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,