Well, I sold my SVT-3PRO and and scored a mismarked SVT-6PRO!!! However, now I need some cab-age to rip out the guts of the 1st row of the audience.

My new head operates at 1100 watts RMS at 4 ohms and 750 watts at 8 ohms. however, I noticed all the Ampeg 8x10s only go to 800watts, and most of the smaller cabinets are lower than that. Can anyone hit me with some ideas for good cabinets (any brand) that I can use to take full advantage of this beastly head? thanks!
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
The Markbass CL108 is 1200 watts at 4 ohms mono. The Aguilar GS412 is also 1200 watts at 4 ohms. They might be a little much though.

EDIT: I should just throw this website out there. They will custom make cabs and I've heard their prices are pretty reasonable for the quality.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Sep 15, 2007,
the aguilar seems pretty cool. What about two good 8-ohm cabs, preferably ones that handle at least 750 watts apiece? If I'm taking that route, I'll probably need a 4x10 or 4x12 and a 1x15 or 1x18. Thanks!
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez