This is a new song i wrote over the past couple days. It needs a lot of work i rushed this video and it could be a lot better. But please give me your comments and thoughts.

Click
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
didnt "wow" me, but thats because its just a guitar. with better quality, and a band, i think it would be pretty sweet
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Well, I can barely hear what you're playing, you need to brush up your playing and record it with a band, but the riffs are potentially pretty sweet.

C4C http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/poona/ go look for the song titled A Major
Gear:
Fender Diamond Anniversary Stratocaster
Washburn Dime V Pro
Peavy Bandit 112
Fender Frontman 15R

A few of my originals can be found at

www.bebo.com/artificial-reality
Last edited by poona at Sep 16, 2007,
Alright thanks for the advice. Poona i just got done critting yours.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Nice riffs.
What's your guitar tuned to? The strings sounded a little loose and weird. I know that if I drop my Strat too far the strings will sound like crap. lol
Keep workin on it and it'll be a good song. =)

Thanks for your critique.
Quote by Garb
Nice riffs.
What's your guitar tuned to? The strings sounded a little loose and weird. I know that if I drop my Strat too far the strings will sound like crap. lol
Keep workin on it and it'll be a good song. =)

Thanks for your critique.

Actually its in standard. But i later found out my guitar was wayyy out of tune, so its probably closer to Eb or D.
Quote by ch715dallat
From what I heard, it sounded not too bad at all! The recording, etc. needs alot of work, that could make things a ton different and better!

For some reason, parts of the riffs reminded me of DOOM.

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
DOOM as in the jfac demo?
Quote by ch715dallat