hey everyone, my friend and i decided we are going to start collaborating on some covers over the internet. so the first of the lot is Let Go by frou frou. Some of you may know the song from the garden state soundtrack some of you may know it just cause it;s great and some of you may not know it at all. We tried to chill it out a bit. At any rate, give our version a listen if you would and let me know what you thought. I did the music minus the keys( acoustic, bass, electric, and general composition.> and my friend, The shift to you, did vocals and keys. hope you enjoy and crit4crit.
http://www.myspace.com/theshifttoyou

oh and i forgot to mention, try to listen on headphones because for one reson or another the volume of the track is a little low
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Last edited by Dumpweedrock at Sep 16, 2007,
Wow...

The whole execution of the track is incredible. very pro. Loved the chill sound. The vocals for perfect...lovely lovely voice. On point at all times....and fits the whole song completely. Brilliant. Made me love the song all over again :]

I have a cover up of umbrella somewhere ahem. If you want give it a listen, i won't judge you if you give it a miss though!!

Excellent job guys!
wow man thanks alot! im glad you enjoyed it. keep a look out for our next cover! and if you link me to your's i'll gladly listen
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.