So my friend and i were messing around and he hit me in the elbow with a piece of PVC pipe really hard and it fricken hurt and then my ears started feeling like i had cotton in them and i couldn't really hear anything and then i coudn't see strait for a while and then it just cleared up. Is that normal?
No. Normal people don't hit their friends with PVC pipe.

... they use copper pipe.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
The pipe had small amounts of acid on it, when struck it absorbed into your skin and you tripped out for a bit, It happens to me all the time.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
oh noes! uve got teh AIDZZZ LOLZ !!!!!eleven1111

um mayb thats like a response to extream pain? im assumin he hit u in that "funny bone" nerve thing
if you get snap kicked on the back of the neck really fast (but not neccessarily hard) you go on a trip

dont try it though
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by nt1440

um mayb thats like a response to extream pain? im assumin he hit u in that "funny bone" nerve thing

I once puked when I got hit in the thigh with a forklift.

Crazy **** happens when your nerves go haywire.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
No. You're a freak of nature.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
The elbow contains a very very very small gland, that when hit can make things go crazy in your body. This, is what probably happened. Right now your white blood cells are converting into green blood cells. These green blood cells are 100,000 times bigger than regular cells, and start to clot up everything in your body. That is why you lost your eyesight and your hearing.

After they stop, they head straight for other places in your body, like your throat and your nose, and soon enough, you won't be able to breathe. Sue your friend now, while you can, while you are still alive.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by nt1440

Yeah the only thing i can think of is that he hit some nerves and it rebooted the computer. it was really cool though.
i punched a wall and that happend to me. i think its just a response to pain. im fine and that was a while ago. yeah my ears started ringing and i couldnt walk strait (eventually i fell down)
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Yeah you just pinched a nerve or something, I smacked my elbow on the corner of something hard the other day and like half my body went limp. Nothing to really worry about, just weird as hell when it happens.