yea i kno this sites for guitars and basses but i was wondering if 400 buckks is a good price for:

Pearl Forum kit (i think) minus the 2 rack toms with a hi hat stand.. so basicly bass drum, floor tom, kick pedal, hi hat stand, snare and snare stand.. and i might be able to get a solar 20 inch ride with it.. is this a good deal? as i dont know to much about drums... anyways thanks in advance!
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Most Pearl Sets are really overpriced, is this new or used, if it's used, I'd definitely go for something else. Mapex has really good sets around that price, look at those, and some of the mid-ranged Yamaha sets are really good for the price as well, might also wanna take a look at Tama Superstars

You'd probably get better replies at a drum forum, like this one

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Most Pearl Sets are really overpriced, is this new or used, if it's used, I'd definitely go for something else. Mapex has really good sets around that price, look at those, and some of the mid-ranged Yamaha sets are really good for the price as well, might also wanna take a look at Tama Superstars

You'd probably get better replies at a drum forum, like this one

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

LIEK zOMG Adevertising!!! Permaban Permaban!!!!!

Pearl sets are over priced though, I recommend the yamaha.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
LIEK zOMG Adevertising!!! Permaban Permaban!!!!!

Pearl sets are over priced though, I recommend the yamaha.

The blue font, combined with your size of your sig, makes you seem like a very bad person.

Giving someone a link to a forum where there are more people who know about the subject than here is not advertising, making a thread saying to go there would be advertising, see the difference?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
thanks for the heads up guys
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube