Okay, well...its not actually that crazy, but my friend and his friend were messing around with their guitars, and my friend on the guitar started..sorta...playing a "solo".

Idk its not really clean...but i think it sounds kinda cool, especially since he was just doing it randomly...(you can sorta tell that he does it randomly...he starts and stops, and...yeah)...

anyways, lol Here it is.

tell me what you think and i'll tell him (after i calm him down...about the fact that i put it up on the internet lol)
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
sorry, no real technique at all. just random tremolo picking
and learn how to play before you sling your guitar that low
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
Wait... you film the two of you playing together?

I can't you got me to pause Dollars And Cents for that
well, its not really that great. he was just tremolo picking a few notes.
well he told me that it wasnt too hard and he didnt consider it a solo...i guess he knows what hes talking about (or ...at least more than me)

also, no it wasnt me in the video
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
It sounded horrible actually. I see why he's angry you put it up.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
First of all: If you put it up on the internet, and it's not you....

Why is the video called "ME Messing around with my guitar?"

Also in other news, the last time I heard a guitar make a sound like that was when my strap fell off.
^^ i put it up on his account