Poll: Would u devour your fellow raft mates?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would u devour your fellow raft mates?
A - no I wouldnt eat any one.
32 21%
B - yes but I wouldnt kill to do so
49 32%
C - Yes and I would kill if I had to
39 26%
D - Other, and explain.
32 21%
Voters: 152.
Page 1 of 2
So you are stuck on a raft and u are about a month from land. You have no food but u made a solar still to purify the salt water so u have fresh water to drink. With the knowledge that the average person can survive 2 weeks without food(lets assume you are the average person) You will die before you reach land if u dont eat. Would you :

A.Not eat any one ----- Not eat any one no matter what

B. Eat but not kill ------- Eat the people who died off first of natural causes but not kill any one

C Eat and kill to do it -------If you thought you were going to be the first to die, you kill your least favorite person on the raft in the middle of the night, wait til morning, and then suggest devouring this person who "mysteriously died when every one else wakes up.

D other ------- u do something else and explain your reasoning.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
make a second raft of dead bodies and have raft wars and totally pwn the wooden raft. and then you'd end up eating your raft and then be screwed
the game
i thought you couldnt last more than like 5 days or so without food?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I'd kill everyone on the raft.

I don't trust them, they'd probably sneak a glance whenever I'd go pee. EWWW, perverts!
the average person can go 3 days without water, 2 weeks without food.

why are u a month away from land? U were on a cruise in the Atlantic and at the halfway point your boat sank. your raft is the only one that survived.

Fishing with intestines wouldnt work because you would need a hook, The only fish you can catch without a hook are fish that swallow the bait as soon as they catch it. Catfish and Bass and fish like that. Those aren't in deep water like that.

And you are completely naked because a vortex sucked off all your clothes. and every ones bones are too brittle to make an appropriate hook with

lol Sorry for all the last minute rules, I want to see if people would eat other people or not... I would, and to be honest I would probably kill to do so.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Last edited by Stinkles at Sep 16, 2007,
i wouldnt be amateur enough 2 get myself in that situaion in the first place.......... but if i was........ i'd probly eat someone.............
What"s Up With All Of These Survival/what Would You Do Threads?!!?!?!!?

Enough Already!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Stinkles
I want to see if people would eat other people or not... I would, and to be honest I would probably kill to do so.

As opposed to letting them live and eating them?
Quote by Stinkles
I want to see if people would eat other people or not... I would, and to be honest I would probably kill to do so.

ha ha sad but +1
I would probably first make an attempt at catching some sort of sea life... turtles, fish. But if we had no luck, I'm carvin' up Bubba.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
You can really survive anywhere from 2 weeks, to thirty days, without food..

its literally the least important characteristic of life.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
It depends on how big everyone else was, and how much I wanted to have sex with the women...

if there were women...
if not I would kill myself...
I would kill all the guys, eat them, then have sexorz with the starving women

pepsi
yeah when in a survival situation

Depending on the climate/terrain/surrounding wildlife/weather, Shelter comes first(unless all of those are good)

Then come Fire if u are in a winter type climate

Then comes water

Then comes food

In favorable conditions u can bump food and water up.
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sashki

Lol
I would channel the energies of the spirits of Ferdinand Magellan's crew and see how they survived the circumnavigation of the world in the 1400's.

And I'd do what they did.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by pepsi_lovr
It depends on how big everyone else was, and how much I wanted to have sex with the women...

if there were women...
if not I would kill myself...
I would kill all the guys, eat them, then have sexorz with the starving women

pepsi

You could also kill and eat the girls who weren't very good.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I chose A

There are 3 things I would NEVER do in life, no matter the conditions, and eating a person is one of them.
Why would I be on a raft in the middle of the ocean?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Why would I be on a raft in the middle of the ocean?

You people do not respond well to hypotheticals

Generally when speaking in a hypothetical sense you dont question why u just question specifics of what the question pertains to.... how u got there has absolutely no bearing on whether or not u would eat some one to survive or not....
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sashki

Lol
I would kill the men so there is no competition for the woman survivor, then we would fall off a waterfall and in a daring escape I would swing us to safety by swinging on a mysteriously placed rope.
666 BRO
Yeah if it was raw, I'd taste like s*** and you'd probably get sick.

EDIT: You rule Kensai.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Stinkles

Generally when speaking in a hypothetical sense you dont question why u just question specifics of what the question pertains to.... how u got there has absolutely no bearing on whether or not u would eat some one to survive or not....
I don't ever plan on being anywhere near the middle of the ocean so I don't care
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I don't ever plan on being anywhere near the middle of the ocean so I don't care

lol. Very Newman-like.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
lol. Very Newman-like.

I might have to work that into my sig
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

when one dies, hang them off the edge of the raft to attract a shark, then kill the shark and eat it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'd think to myself, "if I were Bear Grylls, what would I do" and then everything would be okay.

I wouldn't need to eat anyone. But I would out of curiousity.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

I can survive for 90 years without food because I am the reincarnation of Christ.

Who can tell I'm bull****ting?
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
well we are in the water so i would eat fish i could find,and i hope i would'nt break my tailbone(+1 for anyone who gets that)
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Stinkles

You say "you people do not respond well to hypothetical situations" not hypotheticals. You make it sound like a drug in a pharmacy.

I'm not a grammar nazi.

I remember in one movie a while back this guy (similar situation) was depressed, and didn't want to live anymore so he basically asked for them to eat him. Sick.

Depends, I think from the starvation I'd just go nuts, and probably would eat someone. I wouldn't eat them straight away.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Isn't it 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food?

Anyways, I'd catch fish. Shouldn't be too hard.

I think the real question is, how the hell did I get in that situation? How do I know I'm exactly a month away from land? Do I know the people?
Page 1 of 2