Poll: Have I offended you in any way?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have I offended you in any way?
Yes, very
1 20%
No, but LMFAO
2 40%
Pending
2 40%
Voters: 5.
#1
when every band on earth is the same as "mayhem", then the entire musical community will will put a full stick of dynamite in their mouths and light them at the musical festival "DEATHSTOCK" in the heart of Iraq during WWIII. At which also the only remaining bands that haven't killed themselves yet will mow each other down with M-16's onstage. After this point, the entire rock/metal community will be completely extinct, leaving rappers to so highly influence the world's youth that everyone will own handguns from the age of 5, wiping out the entire minority population along with 75% of caucasian. after which, the last remaining group, the 25% caucasians, is divided in half. half will get so sick of listening to cowboys singing about getting drunk and losing their girlfriends that'll they'll sign up for the army of the western hemisphere and die in Iraq from the toxic haze over DEATHSTOCK. then, the last remaining group, the emo kids listening to fall out boy and hawthorne heights, will kill themselves because there's no emotionally stable population left on the earth. they will give into their suicidal thoughts. this rampage has wiped the globe of all signs of life and leaves Satan roaming free on earth, having hot sex with god, and repopulating the earth with republicans, mormons, and Jehovah's witnesses.
the game
#3
That is the stupidest thing I've ever read
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
#4
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
#6
Quote by stangconv
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy madison FTW
the game
#9
There's no option for "No, I wasn't offended, I didn't laugh and you suck"
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened


Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.


Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.