so, my ex gf has been depressed ever since i broke up with her (didnt feel the love anymore, she became too emo) and now she is telling me the only thing to make her feel better is to cut. btw, she is emo. she has cut before, but she quit about a year ago. now i am trying to find an argument against her so she will see how stupid cutting is and i can talk her out of it....

ug?
ideas?
comments?
uhmmm...barrel rolls and icy hot doesnt work, tried em.
give me her number...i'll phone-sex her up for a bit...she'll forget all about the pain

normally i'd say she just wants attention but you said she did it before so that might not be the case
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Say she is stupid and deserves to die, and that she should cut deeper than she has ever gone before because she is a worthless piece of ****.
Quote by Kulvin
Say she is stupid and deserves to die, and that she should cut deeper than she has ever gone before because she is a worthless piece of ****.

**** off douche....i'm being serious
Tell her you are a worthless piece of crap and there are much better guys to go out with than you.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i've dealt with this **** before btw...

perhaps you could tell her that if she continues to do it that you want talk to her anymore...

you'd have to stick with that threat though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

^tried that, she says nothing is good in her life. i told her she only wants to see the bad things. now i'm naming off good things to her (to no avail, unfortunately)
Quote by TheClincher
**** off douche....i'm being serious

you're aware this is UG aren't you? We've all had the serious part of our brains removed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by TheClincher
^tried that, she says nothing is good in her life. i told her she only wants to see the bad things. now i'm naming off good things to her (to no avail, unfortunately)

obviously it was a dry threat as you are still talking to her
dont talk to her anymore. shes not your problem
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
seriously, tell her that if she's going to do that bull**** that you wont talk to her anymore...it worked for me

she obviously cares about you and i'm sure she at least wants to continue to have you to talk to
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

she says she is madly in love with me and is tryin her hardest to get back with me...but the thing is, i dont love her back....girls are so confusing....where is a girl ug'er when you need her?
you shouldn't be associating with someone who is this ignorant. Does she live in a third-world country? Is she dying from lack of food, water, or shelter? Does she have to go through true, living hell yet there is nothing she can do about it? Tell her to grow the **** up and realize that there are plenty of people worse off than she has it
Quote by TheClincher
she says she is madly in love with me and is tryin her hardest to get back with me...but the thing is, i dont love her back....girls are so confusing....where is a girl ug'er when you need her?
there are none...

if this is just some pathetic ploy for her to try and guilt you into getting back with her than call her on her bluff
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Cuting is a social stigma, not a problem...if she's just looking for attention then call her on it. If she's open about her cutting odds are she's just looking for attention, tell her if she doesn't stop being so dramatic then she's going to end up friendless and alone, because nobody's going to put up with it for long. If she's genuinly self destructive then tell someone that can get her profecional help.
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 16, 2007,
yeah....i am kinda leaning toward the 'she is gonna say and do all these things so i will feel sorry for her and get back with her' idea
Quote by TheClincher
yeah....i am kinda leaning toward the 'she is gonna say and do all these things so i will feel sorry for her and get back with her' idea
tell her straight up that you aren't going to get back with her because you feel bad that she's doing this stuff (assuming that's true)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Personally, id tell her straight up that you dont love her anymore, but offer the be her friend and give her support. Dont just leave her in the ****ter like that in my opinion.
Tell her parents
as mean as it sounds
it is possibly your best option
because what if she is serious
and cuts
and dies
because of you "never talking to her again"
and of course if she isn't serious
she'll just drop it and be like
****, just kidding!
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Remind her how selfish it would be if she died and all her loved ones had to go through all the **** of her death.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah, i did do that one time when she was suicidal....she said they will get over it. i lol'd at the stupidity of that one.
remember to tell her it's down the road, not across!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by TheClincher
yeah, i did do that one time when she was suicidal....she said they will get over it. i lol'd at the stupidity of that one.
that proves it...she's an attention *****...just don't let her guilt you into getting back with her...the worst she might do is scratch a few marks into her fore-arms to make you think she's not kinding

unless you see something that actually looks like it could be dangerous to her (physical) health don't take her seriously

i still think you should try threatening her by telling her you wont talk to her anymore as it worked for me when i had to deal with this crap but it's up to you

hope it all works out
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Tell her that the more she cuts, the less chance there is of you getting back with her, since you find it so unnecessary and harmful.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by RageAgainst...

i still think you should try threatening her by telling her you wont talk to her anymore as it worked for me when i had to deal with this crap but it's up to you
hope it all works out

A agree with this idea.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Heh, I love it how emos talk about 'cutting' like it's some hardcore drug.

"Oh yeah, I quit cutting three weeks ago and haven't looked back since"
:P
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
tell her that you dumped her because she cut herself so then she'll stop.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER