Page 1 of 3
about his guitar being stolen...hes all sad because he lost his SG. I need to find a way to cheer him up...any help would be appreciated
either a new guitar or sexorz...those are the only two options
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
um, i think we all can agree that sex is the answer.

i mean come on, did you even need to ask?
Quote by RageAgainst...
either a new guitar or sexorz...those are the only two options

Lol because it's true
Quote by Arya91
about his guitar being stolen...hes all sad because he lost his SG. I need to find a way to cheer him up...any help would be appreciated

Wait, his SG was stolen?

There's nothing you can do.
buy him a new sg.

and take pichas naked with it.

then show him the pichas.

if he notices the new sg, then give it to him.

if not, then you have a new guitar.
I say just be there for him, closeness etc etc......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ive aldready tried a blowjob but that was his first electric...
Quote by BladeSlinger
I say just be there for him, closeness etc etc......

WTF? No guy wants that.
An SG? Aren't most SG's like 80 bucks? Buy him a new one with a strap, and wait for him to come home and wear it naked. If he's still sad, nothing can cure him.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Buy him a new guitar, then after ****ing him be like

"Baybay g0t chu nu geetar"

Give him the guitar, then have more sex.
let him do anal
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by RPGoof
SG=/= shotgun
Was it a Gibson SG? An Epiphone SG? A POS SG?

Its was a dark red Gibson sg
he'll get over it
its a goddamn guitar
like come on
if he lost his left arm THAT would suck
think about it!
but yea
give him some time
and some lovin
and then some of that sexy time
and your set
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Quote by RPGoof
Make a poopy on his chest

Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

You guys amaze me.... But anyways to the thread starter. I'd say just be there around for him. I know if I had my guitar stolen I'd be in a rut. For me personally it would last quite a long time but that depends on your bf. If you want to and could afford to by him a new guitar feel free to but if thats not the case just be there for him and don't get to mad at him if he isn't very responsive. That just makes things worse for us.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
sex. unexpected sex. like, make sure he walks into his room one day to find you naked, on his bed. With your best friend. Memories of first guitars will evaporate and be replaced by the memories of his first threesome.

It worked for me.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by daytripper75
coincidence? unlikely. i think we are on to something here.

no...it must be a conspiracy
Quote by RPGoof
Dude, it's a guitar that was stolen here. Guitars are like women. You can't just buy another one.

That's why I said comfort him but apparently every single male is totally absent-minded, emotionless sex machine.....Luckily only the majority are like that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
That's why I said comfort him but apparently every single male is totally absent-minded, emotionless sex machine.....Luckily only the majority are like that.

lol i edited my post...
I accidentally made the wrong point.
Wow, this is why they say stay away from the pit here O.o, Hunt the theif down and take revenge!!!! And if that's not possible try to help him find a new one ^_^
I will kill myself if someone stole my guitar. Extreme? I don't think so.
R.A.G.E.
Quote by RPGoof
lol i edited my post...
I accidentally made the wrong point.

I was talking about some other guy who posted earlier saying no guy wants his girlfriend to comfort him....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by anuar_grg
I will kill myself if someone stole my guitar. Extreme? I don't think so.

Extreme? Pssh, more like METAL!!!!
Page 1 of 3