Why does it say post emo here, when it shows the definition of emo under the hardcore forums, where it belongs.
Sorry, "emo" people who don't know what it means pisses me off. When they say "lol, it means emotional" that pisses me off. It doesn't you don't need to be emo to have emotions.

Also, people who bash emo but have no idea what it means pisses me off.

The way this is set up really doesn't not help at all.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Sep 16, 2007,
dude. emo is short for emotional. thats how the word was created, why do you have a problem with that? its the truth
and that doesnt mean that you have to be emo to have emotions. your reasoning is all messed up. sorry.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well if emo means emotional, then we are all emo? Explain why people bash it endlessly then.

It means emotive-hardcore.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Well if emo means emotional, then we are all emo? Explain why people bash it endlessly then.

technically yes. all music and all people are emo.

the reason it is bashed is because the understanding of the word has been completely warped into the "emo" fashion trend and suicidal acts.

Quote by Its_Rock77
technically yes. all music and all people are emo.

the reason it is bashed is because the understanding of the word has been completely warped into the "emo" fashion trend and suicidal acts.

That is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Emo does not mean emotional. The TS is right, it stands/stood for emotive-hardcore.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
That is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Emo does not mean emotional. The TS is right, it stands/stood for emotive-hardcore.

*sigh*. and what word in the english language would you say emotive came from? its the same thing. emo is short for emotion. i dont care what other meanings it has taken on since it began.

Quote by Masonpwiley

well...first...as u said...emo means emotive-hardcore...its a GENRE
then why the hell do they describe themselves as emo...thats just stupid..
nother thing..they are all common...they slit..they dress up similarly with all the hair covering one eye, black eyeliner, and make up all over their faces...crying at a corner...

i mean cmon!..why the hell would you do all those stuff just because you're depressed??
Quote by justine0393
well...first...as u said...emo means emotive-hardcore...its a GENRE
then why the hell do they describe themselves as emo...thats just stupid..

nother thing..they are all common...they slit..they dress up similarly with all the hair covering one eye, black eyeliner, and make up all over their faces...crying at a corner...

i mean cmon!..why the hell would you do all those stuff just because you're depressed??

I agree with the first part. It is stupid. It's what caused the word to come to the point where it describes nothing. It's a genre, a dying/dead one at that.

Now to the other part. Those are the dumbest stereotypes out there. The stupidity of the second part of your post almost cancels out the validity of the first part.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I agree with the first part. It is stupid. It's what caused the word to come to the point where it describes nothing. It's a genre, a dying/dead one at that.

Now to the other part. Those are the dumbest stereotypes out there. The stupidity of the second part of your post almost cancels out the validity of the first part.

those are the people who are just plain stupid...... they just do that cos they saw sum emo guy on tv and thought he was cool
This will be closed when I wake up tomarrow

Bets?

Quote by emoHATER931
those are the people who are just plain stupid...... they just do that cos they saw sum emo guy on tv and thought he was cool
Do you like emo? I can't tell . I've honestly never seen a scene kid on tv. I refuse to call those kids emo. The ones I've talked to have never heard the real emo bands, and the ones that have don't like them. How can you be "emo" and not like Sunny Day Real Estate?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by element4433
This will be closed when I wake up tomarrow

Bets?

Do you like emo? I can't tell . I've honestly never seen a scene kid on tv. I refuse to call those kids emo. The ones I've talked to have never heard the real emo bands, and the ones that have don't like them. How can you be "emo" and not like Sunny Day Real Estate?

look at his NAME you genius
Quote by justine0393
look at his NAME you genius

I was joking, in case you couldn't tell by the
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

I was joking, in case you couldn't tell by the

thats a pretty pathetic attempt to save urself dude....
How could you not know that was a joke? <-------This means I'm confused sort of like how this ----> means I joking
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
How could you not know that was a joke? <-------This means I'm confused sort of like how this ----> means I joking

LMAO