Page 1 of 2
i once found out that my boyfriend cheated on me so i gave him a handjob with icy hot...needless to say there was screaming and is dick shrunk even more...which is kinda sad beacuase he wasnt all that big to begin with

any other stories?
Is this the same boyfriend that got his Sg stolen?
Man, he is unlucky, even if he got to secks himself up with some Icy hot!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Nothing beats a story with IcyHot and vengeful masturbation.

I put an unwrapped Butterfinger in someone's back pack once, turns out it put huge stains on their final report failing them in that class and giving them summer school. (In all fairness, the jackass spit in my face).
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by EirikFtw
Is this the same boyfriend that got his Sg stolen?
Man, he is unlucky, even if he got to secks himself up with some Icy hot!

No...this was an ex
I know a girl who super glued her ex's dick to his tummy, and shoved a q tip in that was soaked in super glue into it. He had to have surgery to get it removed. Thats what he gets for cheating though.

As for me, I've chased a dumbass down knocked em to the ground and made him eat rocks and dirt untill he was puking.... Littorly. That's what he got for throwing something at my truck >: )
Ts is a /b/tard
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by 7daycrisis
Why do i not believe a word you say?

Because that's the way you are, The lady I know who did that lives in texas, and ironicly i'm talking to her now.

And I am Extremly Extremly protective of my truck. nether of which I have to prove to you. Just because you choose not to belive.
Quote by Arya91
i once found out that my boyfriend cheated on me so i gave him a handjob with icy hot...needless to say there was screaming and is dick shrunk even more...which is kinda sad beacuase he wasnt all that big to begin with

any other stories?

:hah his dick shrunk?!
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by WickedBeast666
Because that's the way you are, The lady I know who did that lives in texas, and ironicly i'm talking to her now.

And I am Extremly Extremly protective of my truck. nether of which I have to prove to you. Just because you choose not to belive.

Yeah, i was talking to the threadstarter not you.
Quote by sum1udunno
:hah his dick shrunk?!

Lol, I found that funny too!!! I mean there was something that could possibly shrink anymore?
Quote by 7daycrisis

So why exactly do you not believe me?
Quote by 7daycrisis

ah, well I belive her. I've heard of the Icyhot meanness before. One about a lady who tied her husband to a bed, "acting kinky", then rube icy hot all over his crotch, then turned on the ceiling fan, and left the room for about an hour.....
Though that was just a rumor I heard, but I can imagion the pain.
Quote by WickedBeast666
I know a girl who super glued her ex's dick to his tummy, and shoved a q tip in that was soaked in super glue into it. He had to have surgery to get it removed. Thats what he gets for cheating though.

As for me, I've chased a dumbass down knocked em to the ground and made him eat rocks and dirt untill he was puking.... Littorly. That's what he got for throwing something at my truck >: )

Are you kidding? That's such a blatant overreaction, If I didn't know you were making this up I would report you to the local authorities.
666 BRO
Quote by Arya91
So why exactly do you not believe me?

I understand that someone may find it hard to believe that your boyfriend would let you give him a handjob with Icy-hot. That's just utter stupidity.
Quote by Kankuro
Are you kidding? That's such a blatant overreaction, If I didn't know you were making this up I would report you to the local authorities.

I was reported thank you, Happend 2 years ago.

As for the q tip one, she was reported too, arested, and divored.
Quote by EirikFtw
I understand that someone may find it hard to believe that your boyfriend would let you give him a handjob with Icy-hot. That's just utter stupidity.

He didnt know was going to gve him a handjob with icyhot...why the hell would he let me? I surprised hime...for some reason i dont think he like surprises
wow in the other thread talking about your present boyfriend I referred to you as a "good girlfriend" now because of this story I might just go with "depraved yet kinky" But thats alright because he cheated on you that and I like the idea of when I'm feeling bad you trying to cheer me up with a blowjob wish my girlfriend was like that
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
^ What if he, you know, rubbed IcyHot, in your..... woman regions? Come on, you could of just spray painted his car or something.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Well good then. Justice was swiftly served.

Yes it was, had to pay the dudes hospital bills to get his tummy pumped.... Freaking hell of a bill. Lessoned learned, If I seek revenge leave no remains.
Quote by Stinkles
wow in the other thread talking about your present boyfriend I referred to you as a "good girlfriend" now because of this story I might just go with "depraved yet kinky" But thats alright because he cheated on you that and I like the idea of when I'm feeling bad you trying to cheer me up with a blowjob wish my girlfriend was like that

thank you
Quote by Kankuro
^ Probably giving more IcyHot handjobs.

If you must know im getting ready to take care of my current boyfriend...WITHOUT ICYHOT
Quote by Arya91
If you must know im getting ready to take care of my current boyfriend...WITHOUT ICYHOT

Oh, so it's a sandpaper handjob?
666 BRO
lol well If you 1)weren't just some random internet chick and 2) just a little bit older I would probably become good "friends" with you
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
I get the impression you do alot of "taking care" of your boyfriends.
I'll just say it, I think you are the same person who got his SG stolen, and are pretending to be his girlfriend to get attention.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one..
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
I'll just say it, I think you are the same person who got his SG stolen, and are pretending to be his girlfriend to get attention.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one..

+1
Threadstarter sounds like my kinda girl.

Come give me an icyhandjob.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 2