Poll: Which combo? Dont answer if you know nothing.
Poll Options
View poll results: Which combo? Dont answer if you know nothing.
Roland Cube 60
3 9%
Randall RG75 G3
7 21%
Peavey Windsor
9 27%
Marshall AVT 100
4 12%
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
10 30%
Crate FlexWave FW65
0 0%
B-52 LG-7512
4 12%
Kustom HV65
0 0%
Voters: 33.
Best Metal/Rock amp for me. All within $100 of each other.

From Kings of Leon to ACDC to Rhoads to Pantera to C.O.B.
There is no poll.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

do you need cleans? like are they really important or our you just gonna be overdrive almost all the time?

by the way, id go tube definitely. it seems like you only have maybe 2 or 3 tube amps on there.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Not sure if I want tube or not really. I do want to go clean some of the time. I play blues and jazz a little bit so yeah....
The advantages of tubes far outweigh the disadvantages.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
whats your budget? your range of amps makes me think that you arent close to being sure what you want. if you tell us a price range we could help you find something to suit you the best
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i'd say windsor. assuming the combo sounds anything like the head.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Buget is $400 absolute MAX! I want to spend $200-$300 but will go over if its worth it.
I need to know if Kustom 65HV are any good. I can get one cheap but it was "Damaged in transit, scratch on the back surface cracking on parts of the cab". anything to worry about?