man, are you seriously 13 years old?!?!

nice playing! but me to shame anyway
Hi! Crit4crit?
Ok youre no Steve Vai but i really liked your cover, its not bad at all! Your guitar was a little out of tune (a little too low), but hey your accurate playing and great tone made up for that and of course your ****ING AWESOME guitar

Here's my Satch cover, check it out and crit plz https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669260
Thanx and cheers!
Very nice cover, and good song choice too.
The thing I think you need to work on more is your vibrato and some bends.
I thought that sounded great, especially for someone your age. I just think you should work on vibrato, remember that Steve uses a circular motion in his vibrato.
Hey, It would be awesome if you can check out my Cissy Strut cover, heres the link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676354&highlight=sissy+strut
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Epi Les Paul Standard (Plus-Top )
Fender DG-25
Ibanez Hummingbird copy
Fender G-DEC
Crybaby oringinal wah
not too bad man, it was kinda 'robotic' for my tastes.

slow down your vibrato, try and make it more distinct. put some sould into it

also, awesome guitar man
Also I forgot to add that your guitar is out of tune. I know you said it was perfectly in tune on other videos, and it might look like that to you, but I think the problem might be that your tuner is not set to the right calibration. Make sure it is 440. It sound like your at like 435. Your a bit flat.
Some things: your guitar is out of tune, work on vibrato/slides, and smoother transitions.

You have the ability though, considering your age, you'll be a great player.
Stunning. You should be rightly proud of that. When I was 13 I was still two years from even having touched a guitar(Yes that is bitterness). Seriously though, for what is quite a challengin song, you did great, it sounded proper, and to keep it up for 5 minutes is quite an achievement.
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.