Hey awesome dude. The vocals are pretty cool.
I have only heard like 2 radiohead songs but i think you tottaly nailed the vocals.
Did you play all the instruments ?.
I'm not familiar with it but it's a great sounding song. And your voice sits very well in it. The jumps up to falsetto where in great pitch and that's really difficult (at least for me) to do. I think you sang it great and although I'd love to here it with a little better production I really enjoyed my listen.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Hey awesome dude. The vocals are pretty cool.
I have only heard like 2 radiohead songs but i think you tottaly nailed the vocals.
Did you play all the instruments ?.

Sure did
Your voice sounds so different from Thom Yorke's, it gives the song a different approach.. I like it! The echo-y effect works great too, it really adds to the Radiohead feel..

Crit4crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669260
Thanks and cheers!
This is honestly one of the best versions Ive heard of this song on this forum. Which is saying alot cause everyone and their mothers on this forum does this song. You have a really unique voice. Do you have any originals?
Ah get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
Quote by scika
This is honestly one of the best versions Ive heard of this song on this forum. Which is saying alot cause everyone and their mothers on this forum does this song. You have a really unique voice. Do you have any originals?

Yeah, thirty pounds + do you agree on my profile are myn, but they are old, I've changed my style alot since then.

Cheers for the praise..

if any of you want things crit'd just leave a link
hey man thanks for the comments on my cover, i think it was a wee bit too fast? suppose it comes down to preference at the cover stage, but due to the tempo i think your vocals sounded a bit rushed, its obvious you've got the ability, but with the tempo being as it was, it seemed like you didnt have much time to hit those pitches smoothly. I thought the guitar could have sounded better, perhaps change your strumming pattern from time to time, and possibly reposition your microphone when recording it. however you definitely showed a lot of passion and did well in recreating the eerie radiohead atmosphere. how long have you been singing?
in terms of the tempo, I know... the recording thing I have is absolute **** and only has a metronome for 4 different tempo's, the other was way too slow and so that was all that I could use.

The microphone is built into the computer, so repositioning it is impossible (I know, I need better equiptment).. but cheers anyway for the comments.

And what do you mean by how long have you been singing?.... I don't really know what that means but if you mean it on a simple level then I've been singing since I was about 3.

Anyway, cheers.