Last night I accidentally made my fretting pinky bleed and now it absolutely kills putting it on any string. Are there any exercises I should do with my remaining fingers or should I do some work with my picking/strumming hand?
Whatever you do, make sure you don't try to play with your pinky until it's completely healed. No sense in prolonging the injury.

I'd stick to playing exercises with your other 3 fingers and working on your picking at the same time. Just pick very simple things like E- 1-2-3 then go to the A string 1-2-3 and stuff like that.
Quote by Cookie_Goes_Moo
Whatever you do, make sure you don't try to play with your pinky until it's completely healed. No sense in prolonging the injury.

I'd stick to playing exercises with your other 3 fingers and working on your picking at the same time. Just pick very simple things like E- 1-2-3 then go to the A string 1-2-3 and stuff like that.

I agree but, ouch, How did you hurt your pinky?
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Put a bandaid on the pinky and do not attempt to play with it. If anything, just play with your other fingers but be careful to not instinctively put your pinky on a string.
I agree with what has already been said so far. Dont play with your pinky again until its fully healed and in the mean time just do what you can with your remaining fingers. Power chords will still be payable and you may have to finger them differently but you should still be able to play a lot of open chords so just keep at it, im sure youll heal up in no time.