i dont need to know but it would be cool eh? Also i dont smoke so can you do it if youre outside on a cold day?
Er... I fail to see why you require this knowledge if you don't need to know, nor smoke.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
smoking would make it easier...on a cold day i doubt you san hardly do it....unless its below 0
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Kensai
Er... I fail to see why you require this knowledge if you don't need to know, nor smoke.

Just for lulz .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
You can do it as long as there's no wind, and I don't know how to explain it.

EDIT: Oh, you meant doing it with your breath when it's cold. No idea.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
you cant do it without smoke

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
You get smoke rings because you expel the smoke from around the outside of your moth faster than the center so it don't work with your breath.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Think your mouth is like a syringe, and your tongue is the plunger. You suck the smoke in a little then blow it out quickly but only with little force using the tongue. Of course your mouth should look like that->
its all in the jaw. takes awhile to learn but its all about popping your jaw
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Yeah it has nothing to do with your tongue, lol! Just inhale into your mouth (not your lungs), open your mouth into a loose circle and kinda click your jaw closed slightly. Hard to explain but its really not that hard to do.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
TS stole my goddamn username...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Neither of you have been around long.

It's more than likely a coincidence.
Nikolas
Take a pack of cigarettes with selaphane wrapping on it. Remove the top half of the wrapping to remove a cigarette but leave the bottom half intact and still wrapped around the packet. Turn the packet upside down. Gently slip the selaphane wrapper upwards, as if you're taking it off the packet until you have a gap of around half an inch then with a lit cigarette, burn a hole, the same width as the ciggie, into the side of the selaphane chamber you've just made . Now blow a mouthfull of smoke into the hole and gently tap the top of the selaphane chamber, this will cause the coolest perfect little smoke rings to come out of the selaphane chamber via the hole.
Trick is with your tongue.. Make a circle with your lips keep your tongue in your mouth towards the middle. It takes a bit of time, and thanks for making me waste time since that bit of info was for nothing.
Quote by pist off

That how!

And once you get that far keep practising so you don't look too much of a tard when you blow em.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by RageAgainst...
TS stole my goddamn username...

...well it's not the most original name man...
I have pics of me doing them. I once did a ring through a ring. that was leet. But I could only blow rings through rings from rollies.