No, not about the Smashing Pumpkins unfortunately. But it certainly is interesting. I've only watched the first half hour so far. Anyone seen it before? Thoughts?

EDIT: Forgot the URL www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I saw it, seems contoversial and a little one sided, sort of like a Michael Moore movie. It does pose some interesting questions and facts about things we normally wouldn't question. Overall, it's a pretty cool movie. Check it out!
There already is a Zeitgeist thread.

Cool movie. Lots of interesting stuff there. The 3rd part is very hard to believe though
Why don't explain what it's about before I piss away an hour of my life watching something I couldn't care less about?

EDIT: Damn, 2 hours I mean.

EDIT: I shut it off the moment I heard George Carlin. The fact they relied on someone so ignorant about religion to explain it makes this movie worthless.
Last edited by JDawg at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by JDawg
Why don't explain what it's about before I piss away an hour of my life watching something I couldn't care less about?

EDIT: Damn, 2 hours I mean.

Why don't explain I?

Part 1 is about Christianity, and theories about how it came about, why it is false, etc.

Part 2 is about 9/11, what really happened etc.

and Part 3 Is the part I haven't seen yet.

Happy?

Quote by Metallica708
Why don't explain I?

Part 1 is about Christianity, and theories about how it came about, why it is false, etc.

Part 2 is about 9/11, what really happened etc.

and Part 3 Is the part I haven't seen yet.

Happy?

Wait... It's about 9-11 and what really happened? You mean terrorists crashed planes into our buildings and killed 3000 innocent people?

I have a better movie for you. Watch "Obesession".
Quote by JDawg
Wait... It's about 9-11 and what really happened? You mean terrorists crashed planes into our buildings and killed 3000 innocent people?

I have a better movie for you. Watch "Obesession".

Maybe you mean Obsession?

But yeah, you're right, I'm not with the way of thinking that the US government would kill that many innocent people, but it does raise some interesting points.

I'm not with the way of thinking that the US government would kill that many innocent people

Er.... too easy.

I'll definately give it a watch.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
^Correction, not that many of it's OWN citizens