i need something with a rosewood fretboard, 24 jumbo frets and a tremolo bridge, i saw an ibanez with 2 humbuckers and a single coil and thought i'd like it, played it and it wasn't of the quality i thought it would be. some of you are experienced (more than i am) in picking out a good guitar to use, if any of you have suggestions with the specifications required, post here and i'll be most thankful =]

also, im a big fan of schecter equipment, but couldn't find anything with a tremolo bar, if any of you can find any in that model, i'd appreciate it, i've looked everywhere, can't find anything
also, i apologize for posting a new thread with this repeated bullstuff, but i've noticed people don't often go back to an old thread =]
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
I don't know about the rosewood fretboard...

But my Charvel has all of that, if you can find one of them.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
what genre of music do you play
and go with the prs over any of those jacksons or ibanezs
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
If you are even thinking about Ibanez don't touch anything less than the MIJ Prestige models. Jackson, nothing less than MIJ but preferably MIA, and for the price of most USA Jacksons you could get two Edwards that would both be twice as good...
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

Quote by Chickenparts
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR

I was about to say the same thing.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i play rock/metal, the heavy stuff, cannibal corpse, cradle of filth, marilyn manson.... and i prefer floyd rose tremolo...
Depends on your budget. However, you' d be happy with a Jackson, ESP or Schecter, if heavy stuff is what you're after.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
im 14 years old lol i have no budget.... awhile back i was going to get a schecter omen-6, but it didn't AMAZE me.... so i'm just wanting ideas *shrugs*
Quote by Chickenparts
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR

thats it... thats the one i want =]
i thank you, kind person, you're my hero