He's become my favorite guitar player, and I play in the same style as he does (pentatonics, wide vibrato, memorable lead lines etc.) and I'm really starting to dig his axe, and since there isnt a store around me to try one, I'd like to ask UG what you guys thought of it? Is it a good guitar for what its worth? How does it feel? how does it play? etc. Thanks in advance.
good guitar but it's over priced ass all of the esp ltd signature series are.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
good guitar but it's over priced ass all of the esp ltd signature series are.

yeah i know, i'm overlooking the price right now since I know I can get it cheaper.
pretty decent axe only problem has to be the price, if you dont give a flying **** about the price, then get it
Quote by sum_ugly_man
pretty decent axe only problem has to be the price, if you dont give a flying **** about the price, then get it

yeah because if its worth it, the price doesnt matter, I can get it for about 800 bucks new maybe 750 if I go used or something, but what matters to me is that it feels good on the body and that it isnt extremely heavy.
so man, what do you think about the mighty axe of amott? you getting it? and don't listen to anyone, if you like it, get it, some people might hate it, and some might love it, but screw them, YOU THE MAN!!!