I've been meaning to get a new distortion for some time now, as i'm currently in possession of a digitech grunge, and then I heard about these. I was wondering which model would be best for me to get, if any. I have a schecter C-1 hellraiser and a Cube 30 (will be getting a tube amp soon), I play dirty blues like the White Stripes mostly, but a bit of Screamo eg from first to last/enter shikari.
Thanks

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
I talked to "Mr Skreddy" about a fuzz factory, and he was really helpful and nice. And his pedals look kick arse.

However, It would not be hard at all to build your own, (And technically do as good/better job than him)
lol, I don't know how to build pedals, and i really just want to be able to go and buy something

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
The screwdriver is pretty badass (or mayo for more fuzz/gain), you might want to look at stuff like the analogman peppermint fuzz or the MI audio neo fuzz too.
skreddy = overpriced variations on the muff
get the little big muff, an eq, and a compressor, and adjust to taste.
carvin sc90
seagull s6

microcube
rivera m60
pod xtl
After reading about these on Gilmourish i'm really GASing for one. Probably the Screw Driver or Top Fuel.

So far all the reviews have been great and from the clips and vids i've heard, these sounds great.

Has anyone ever used one?

http://skreddypedals.com/
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Sep 28, 2007,