Hey Guys,

If you guys have Ibanez RG1570, can you please tell me it's weight?

Exact weight will be very cool but if you dont know exact well tell me what ever you think it is.!

I checked 2 manuals of IBanez guitars and there is nothing about weight, so i realy need that info.

thanks guys!
smile
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
i am looking at buying that guitar is it wirth the price?

This is best guitar For Metal And Shredding, it pwns all jackson/schreter guitars which costs 1000-1200$

Thin Neck, Edge Pro System, Basswood Body and Rosewood fretboard.

and if you change pick ups to 81/85 or evolutions it will be like a JEM 2500$ model... or at least it will be second
smile
sweet about how thick is the neck(in inches perferably) from fretboard to back of neck(not radius)?i was also looking at the xiphos then i went to a guitar store near me and checked it out and i hate it.
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
sweet about how thick is the neck(in inches perferably) from fretboard to back of neck(not radius)?

WIZARD Neck DimensionsScale Length: 648mm/25.5"
Width At Nut: 43mm
Width At Last Fret: 56mm
Thickness At 1st Fret: 18mm
Thickness At 12th Fret: 20mm
Radius: 430

i mean it has a small neck, if thick is fat than it has a thin neck :P

my english is a bit sloppy
smile
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
yeah i meant thick = fat

i posted the specs,, it's 18mm
smile
Quote by Nomak1
i posted the specs,, it's 18mm

LOL hellraiser --------> 1570
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by bodomfan666
LOL hellraiser --------> 1570

wow. you're dumb.
Quote by cheames
wow. you're dumb.

wow, no? IMO a much better guitar. i bet nomak1 has never played a hellraiser.

hellraisers cheaper than the 1570 here. and the specs are better IMO.

mahog ---> basswood
EMG 81/85 ---> v7 / v8
OFR <---> edge pro
set-thru ---> bolt
hellraisers look --->1570s look

oh and jackson RR5 ---> 1570
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Last edited by bodomfan666 at Sep 16, 2007,
Are they? I was under thew impression that Shecters were not so great vlaue for money in the UK. I have recently seen 1570's in Blue for £450. can you get a hellraiser FR for that money here?
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by bodomfan666

mahog ---> basswood
EMG 81/85 ---> v7 / v8
OFR <---> edge pro
set-thru ---> bolt

well, RG1570 in the UK is about £450. In theory you could get a Hellraiser for that kind of cash, but you would never find a store with one in stock. I've never seen the FR version in the UK.

Some people, myself included, prefer a bolt-on neck. The Wizard Prestige neck is at least 47 times better than the schecter neck.

Ibanez Prestige build quality is ****ing great, Schecters are made in Korea, by 8 year old children, next door the soccer ball factory.

Though I would prefer a mahogany body and EMGs, there's still no contest really. The right set of DiMarzios and you have your Schecter thoroughly pWned.
Quote by bodomfan666

mahog ---> basswood
EMG 81/85 ---> v7 / v8
OFR <---> edge pro
set-thru ---> bolt

Most of those arguments are purely based on preference...
Both are good woods, both with their own characteristics, plus.. basswood is lighter I think.
You're right about the pickups
The bridge is preference, both are very good.
The bolt on neck on the 1570 is excellent, easy high fret acces. Not all bolt ons are bulky.
And well... the looks are preference as well.
Quote by cheames
well, RG1570 in the UK is about £450. In theory you could get a Hellraiser for that kind of cash, but you would never find a store with one in stock. I've never seen the FR version in the UK.

Some people, myself included, prefer a bolt-on neck. The Wizard Prestige neck is at least 47 times better than the schecter neck.

Ibanez Prestige build quality is ****ing great, Schecters are made in Korea, by 8 year old children, next door the soccer ball factory.

Though I would prefer a mahogany body and EMGs, there's still no contest really. The right set of DiMarzios and you have your Schecter thoroughly pWned.

mm, ibanez are asian too...and schecter have great quality too.

And neck is preference. I for one hate the wizard necks. Its like trying to play on a piece of paper.

Plus yes i agree witht he guy above your post, hellraiser is better than the RG. The parts for price are much better. You get the RG, your gonna spend on new pickups too.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
mm, ibanez are asian too...and schecter have great quality too.

And neck is preference. I for one hate the wizard necks. Its like trying to play on a piece of paper.

Plus yes i agree witht he guy above your post, hellraiser is better than the RG. The parts for price are much better. You get the RG, your gonna spend on new pickups too.

Ibanez prestige are made in Japan, land of quality guitars. You get the RG, you get a good guitar. You get the Hellraiser, you get a good spec. sheet. there is a difference.
Quote by cheames
Ibanez prestige are made in Japan, land of quality guitars. You get the RG, you get a good guitar. You get the Hellraiser, you get a good spec. sheet. there is a difference.

this is like when people said all the quality guitars were made in amaerica only and then the japanese companies came to prove them wrong.

korean guitars aren't necessarily bad. Orange manufacture out of there too and ord knows their quality is good. Its not the place. Its the company and the factory.

Samsung are korean and they make some pretty nice phones. Same with LG. Not guitars, but its quality stuff nonetheless.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Nomak1
This is best guitar For Metal And Shredding, it pwns all jackson/schreter guitars which costs 1000-1200$

Thin Neck, Edge Pro System, Basswood Body and Rosewood fretboard.

and if you change pick ups to 81/85 or evolutions it will be like a JEM 2500$ model... or at least it will be second

You're an idiot. I'm pretty sure there's not a single comparable shecter in the 1000-2000 dollar range.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
From my experience with it, they weigh about 6-7lbs. Very lightweight!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by *kas
You're an idiot. I'm pretty sure there's not a single comparable shecter in the 1000-2000 dollar range.

No it's not.
There is a difference between fact and opinion.
And for $2000 you can get so much better than that Schecter.
Lets see , C-1 Hellraiser is 1250$ on website and RG1570 is 750$, that's first.

if i get an RG for 750$ and spend another 200$ for pickups i will still save 300$ that's second.

mahog ---> basswood.... depends on what? that's like telling me , CAT Truck is better then a ferarri, YE on a construction..... but on a highway?

i shred and play metal, and RG1570 is the best ****ing choice for me, and after RG1570 i am gonna get LAST JEM that Steve Vai has.

anyways i dont ****ing care, you can open a new topic RG1570 vs C1 Hellraiser, and lets talk there
smile
Fing is if you live in England and you type in the schecter on google. i could not find it on a site that had a price listed in sterling aswell as not looking like they were going to steal my money. So its kind of a white wash unless theres a store near you that supplies them.
Ah well my rg1570's in the post.