Hi everyone, I had a few questions so here goes:

1: I bought myself a mondharmonica, does anyone else have one? If so: how did you start playing? did you just blow and draw on it and just played crap or did you really tried to get further with it? i need help.

2: I was just taking a shower after I read the post from aya91 with her bf who's guitar was stolen and she was talking about sexing him up. But then I wondered:

Why is it that you call it a blowjob, yet people say: She sucked me while actually you aren't doing either things, you don't blow nor suck.

3: I am getting bored with playing bluesscales all the time, does someone have a line written out so i can actually SEE what the notes are? Cause i'm really bad in figuring it out myself, The scale i always play is something like this:

---------------------------------------------4-5-6-7---
------------------------------------4-5-6---------------
----------------------------2-3-4-----------------------
--------------------2-3-4-------------------------------
---------0-2-3-4---------------------------------------
-0-1-2--------------------------------------------------

does anyone have some other scales for me please?

Great, discuss...
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
lol, then my teacher's a retard
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
1. there is a right way to playing harmonica, buy a book and learn

2. you pretty much just admited that you were jerking it to aya91 in the shower

3. thats not a scale
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
lol no i didn't jerk in the shower, i hate standing when doing it lol
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh