My sister and I are currently sharing a plan with AT&T and it ****ing sucks. We never get service, we're charged 150+ a month for like 1000 minutes and 400 texts... And we're going to split the cost to cancel the contract within the next week.

I told her that T-Mobile has good plans, like the Family Fav 5 plan, and she thinks that's what we're gonna do. Now, I want a Sidekick and she doesn't really know if she does. But, what I want to know is Are the Sidekicks really worth it? I have seen them at school but never actually looked/played with one. They seem pretty neat, but the extra 30 a month will be ****ty if I don't like it.

Also, should I save for the Sidekick 3? Or just get the iD now?
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
They're pretty cool, my cousin had one for a while. It's really good if you do a lot of texting or IM. It's actually kind of big, the long way. But the screen is pretty cool.
Unlimited free calls = String and Cups
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
i think its only worth it if you text a lot or if you want to look cool
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by Phax
i think its only worth it if you text a lot or if you want to look cool

Well then I guess it's perfect for me!

We only have 400 texts per month currently and I always go over. We also only have 1000 anytime minutes and my sister goes over the minutes every month. So our bill usually comes out to being around 200.

Quote by evan1234567
i have an iPhone

Well, aren't you special.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs